hey guys, I have an RG321 body(hardtail) and a floating tremolo style neck on the same guitar. Does it really matter whether I get F-spaced or not? I'm looking at getting a white dimarzio tone zone, but no one seems to have f-spaced in stock, but everyone seems to have regular in stock. Thanks! Also, is the tone zone a good choice for a mahogany body or would a PAF pro be better?
From Seymour Duncan site

"If you're not sure if you need a humbucker or a Trembucker, just measure from the middle of the high string to the middle of the low string, directly over the bridge pickup. If it's greater than two inches or 50mm, go for a Trembucker. If it's less than two inches or 50mm, go for a humbucker."
I thought F-spacing was for guitars equipped with a Floyd-style tremolo. I could be wrong.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
I thought F-spacing was for guitars equipped with a Floyd-style tremolo. I could be wrong.

Not necessarily. My Ibanez SZ520 needs a trembucker.
F spacing stands originally for Fender spacing. BTW, I'm getting dimarizos, not sd's. Is it the same principle.
Quote by GuitarEvan07
BTW, I'm getting dimarizos, not sd's. Is it the same principle.

Same principle.
I got regular spacing on my Breed for my RG2EX2 (which is pretty similar to the 321), and they sound fine. I never even considered the possibility that it might need F-spaced pickups, they might be better.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model