i was playing guitar today and i had all my recording gear set up and when i finished recording i plugged my ME-50 into my amp and i accidentally used one of my broken cables. long story short i started using the effects from the ME-50 to change the radio signal, i added distortion, phaser, pitch shifter, delay. literally anything i could add to it i did. and i recorded the whole thing.

basically im really bored right now, so i was wondering if anyone else has thought of creative things to do with that annoying radio feedback they get.
the mp3 is on my profile btw, and i realize it might not be the best thing to listen to.
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by Radio Addict
Remix it with some 90's hip hop tunes.

i was thinking of turning it into a part of a song or something, but im not sure how it would work
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.