I was taking in consideration on getting a v32, but now they're $500!!

v16's are $400, and the 5W is $200

Was there a special at GC to why they were selling them for so low?
Last edited by esp1234 at Apr 2, 2008,
Ha, you always see the products that are going up (like the blackheart last time)!!! I last saw a palomino for $252 in guitarcenter and pick it up for $200 plus tax. I guess its not your lucky day, month, or even year

But don't worry with the inflation prices should go down, or atleast you can haggle better because no one buys

Note: Its probably because of the green tag event that GC had las month where prices drop so competition prices also droped, but it ended two days ago so, your just unlucky on not buying quick enough
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Last edited by angeldef at Apr 2, 2008,
Quote by slatsmania
You can still get the head dirt cheap if you hurry.

But yeah, prices move. Get 'em while they're hot!

yeah, I thought I noticed that the head and cab dropped. didn't know if it said Price drop when the v32 was $400.

Guess they're trying t get rid of them
Check out the new V series amps at GC, too. They've got them cheaper than the Palominos now. You can get the V50 for the same price as the Palomino V16.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
when i bought an amp last april palos were $400 new (15w)
Standard Fender Telecaster
Fender Blues Jr
Ibz10
everything is going up in price, gibsons, epiphones, the freakin behringer powered mixer that just jutted outta my price range like 2 weeks ago, inflation sucks man.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Quote by guitar_infidel
everything is going up in price, gibsons, epiphones, the freakin behringer powered mixer that just jutted outta my price range like 2 weeks ago, inflation sucks man.

In that case, inflation is a good thing
dont buy a behringer mixer, it'll break nice n fast.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
I thought because of inflation the prices will go down.... because no one is buying... isn't that how things work, no one buys then price go down. Supply and demand, anyone took econ here?
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
No inflation is when prices rise. Your thinking supply and demand. Its just a fact that american money is down in value so prices go up. So I would get used to it prices are going to get worse.
Quote by Tackleberry
No inflation is when prices rise. Your thinking supply and demand. Its just a fact that american money is down in value so prices go up. So I would get used to it prices are going to get worse.

Time for plan B.
^Damn, that's kind of illogical. If the money is down the US should make the prices go down for those people who can't afford things that they need. I mean if you don't help the people everything will just get worse isn't.

Tackleberry, thanx for the info.
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
actually in regards to my two recent econ classes, inflation IS the lowering value of a currency therfor causing prices to go higher. it's the same thing that explains why gas used to be 10cent a gallon at one point and a soda and popcorn were a nickel. but at the same time, inflation causing people to buy less WILL eventually lead to lowered prices if business start having surpluses and such, but it's not b/c they want to help the little guy. it's just so they can keep marginal profit. lotta people say it's cuz we're in a recession that all these prices are skyrocketing, and the good part that it's inevitable that a recession eventually ends. all we need is a technological innovation!!! lol...
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by kool98769
In that case, inflation is a good thing
dont buy a behringer mixer, it'll break nice n fast.

I'll sell you my Xenyx 1204FX for $110
What's really odd is the number of times in recent months that Crate has changed the price on the Palominos and the V series. I think there have been two price changes for each series since the first of the year.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
mate if you think thats bad, try some UK sites
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Its called capitalism and a free market. In free markets there are no price controls people either pay the price or they dont. Someone always will, how many bought 25,000 dollar EVH guitars. In china a communist society they do have price controls but it leads to less supply. If it costs 10 dollars to make something but the government only lets you charge 8 wont be in business long. People here are just to use to walmart economics. And yea the people in europe are feeling it way more than we are.
Quote by slatsmania
Check out the new V series amps at GC, too. They've got them cheaper than the Palominos now. You can get the V50 for the same price as the Palomino V16.

+1 to this. I actually ordered a blem V33 V series for $285 this morning, on sort of a whim. I'll see how it compares to the Palomino V16 I had.