OK So a couple of months ago I quit smoking weed just cause I wanted to clean myself up.I was having anger issues and stuff and I promised myself I would never smoke again or like a girl that smokes.Well recently I met this girl she's smokin hot(a for sure 9 on the scale) and she likes metal which is a hard combination to find. So when I first met her everything was going good we had stuff in common and it was all good and she told me she stopped smoking too. And I was like bad ass. So I tell her I like her and she likes me back but all of a sudden she starts smoking again which I don't like if a girl does it I find it unattractive.And she knew that I don't like girls that smoke but I still like her.

So am I a bad person just for not wanting a girl that I like not to smoke like me.

What should I do should I just wait and see if she stops by herself.
Ask her to stop(I'll doubt she'll stop if I ask her)
Ask her out and just deal with her smoking.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Weed would help your anger problem.
following aimlessly, blindly
through forests smoldereing and black
puddles- milky with the resin of old
the shepherd named christ
and you are his sheep-

creeping,
pacing,
running...

unknown.
no its perfectly fine, i dont blame ya, but i dont have a problem with girls who smoke weed, unless you can see it on there teeth, well when its noticeable taht there doing it, then i have a problem.
dude
dont be an idiot
go out with her and let her make her own decisions and dont let her pressure you into smoking
that way you get pussy.
you cant lose
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by wirehigh

WTF? change your DP before I report you.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh

For?
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by wirehigh

Not like I would get mad cause of weed but I would be mad then smoke be all messed up and scare my parents and I would never have any money when I did smoke cause I'd waste it all.And I would get mad all the time for any little thing so I would smoke alot.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by k1ng_pooh

You plan on reporting me for having an avatar similar to that of a person who I have never heard of?

Go for it.

I have no plans of complying.
following aimlessly, blindly
through forests smoldereing and black
puddles- milky with the resin of old
the shepherd named christ
and you are his sheep-

creeping,
pacing,
running...

unknown.
if she cares about you, she should stop if asked. or its a superficial relationship
no youre not bad for thinking so.
Just forget her. It doesn't seem like it, but there are other girls. In all reality, there is a big possibility that you two would break up and be pissed at each other and never speak again. I vote either try to get her to stop or just forget her. Feel free to disregard this advice.
Let her smoke?
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
i dont think its wrong. i mean everyone has their standards. thats not all that unreasonable considering how many people there are that dont smoke weed.
Quote by k1ng_pooh

sorry to butt in this but... YOUR SIG IS ****ING METAL! add me to friends?
Ill need Pictures to assess the situation!

But seriously, Just dont Smoke with her and you should be fine. if you enjoy her company, i dont think ruining a relationship over something like smoking is really worth it.