Page 1 of 2
ok, so we all know that XX chromosomes make girls, and XY make guys, so pit, i ask you, what do you think would happen if some kid by some genetic mutation caused my icy hot being the lubricant at his conception or w/e, had YY chromosomes?
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by RPGoof
Not possible. The egg brings the X chromosome, and the sperm brings either the X or Y chromosome. EPIC FAIL.

what is the egg was mutated in some way and it carried the y?
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
The baby would never form in the first place. The genetic code is passed on the X chromosome, and the fetus would not develop.
he wouldnt exist.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
in alien two i think, theres a prison specifically for double y chromo men.

does that give you an idea?

its genetically impossible though. what you would get is epic fail.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
The Baby wouldn't live. U NEED an X in order to produce a baby.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee
Quote by webbtje
You wish. She probably thinks you're a Stalin/Hitler hybrid... Stitler
In fact, from now on, I'm going to call you Stitler.

Quote by rushmore

it's always nice to find a new reason to smile
The baby would probably just have an intense load of traits that are carried on the genes present on the Y chromosome. Whatever those traits happen to be. Back hair? Mustache?
The X chromosome is larger than the Y chromosome so quite a lot of genetic information would be lost. Severe abnormalities or miscarriage would ensue. Could also only be created by genetic experimentation in vitro.
It would probly be XYY or something like that and it would be a hermaphrodite
you know..the double junk things..
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
I personally find the birth of the /b/ being based off of someone or something with YY chromosomes
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Quote by RPGoof
The baby would probably just have an intense load of traits that are carried on the genes present on the Y chromosome. Whatever those traits happen to be. Back hair? Mustache?

YY can't exist naturally. Period.

Quote by Rizzo228
It would probly be XYY or something like that and it would be a hermaphrodite
you know..the double junk things..

XYY produces normal males. Possibly faster growing, though.
Quote by RPGoof
Not possible. The egg brings the X chromosome, and the sperm brings either the X or Y chromosome. EPIC FAIL.

You are correct sir.

Two Y chromosomes cannot make a kid. Its like two woman having sex to produce............
Quote by Deliriumbassist

YY can't exist naturally. Period.

XYY produces normal males. Possibly faster growing, though.

True, but I took the YY idea and thought of what it would be if it was possible. Just a pool of male genes.
ok theres a very simple explanation for all of this...
the baby would turn into a retarded midget baby.
simple as that.
Quote by RPGoof
True, but I took the YY idea and thought of what it would be if it was possible. Just a pool of male genes.

so, theoretically it would create a man covered in body hair at birth without nipples?
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Quote by RPGoof

It would produce absolutely nothing. It's the interaction between the X and X, or X and Y that determines sex, and determines the pathways for gamete production, etc . Two Y's cannot interact.
Quote by tyronelab
The X chromosome is larger than the Y chromosome so quite a lot of genetic information would be lost. Severe abnormalities or miscarriage would ensue. Could also only be created by genetic experimentation in vitro.

wtf is virto?
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Quote by divinecrossfire
so, theoretically it would create a man covered in body hair at birth without nipples?

You would probably get half, if not all of UG's population
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
You can't. The Y chromosomes would be to short to carry anything really.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It's impossible.

It's only possible to get:

XXX (Triple X syndrome)

sounds sexy.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It would produce absolutely nothing. It's the interaction between the X and X, or X and Y that determines sex, and determines the pathways for gamete production, etc . Two Y's cannot interact.

well, what is they could interact?

this is mainly a what if thread...
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Quote by daytripper75
sounds sexy.

Yeah, and from what I hear you don't notice a thing. They seem completely normal.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Technically, it is the technique of peforming an experiment within a specially controlled environment.

Basically a test tube.

could this "test tube" be a womans uterus?
could the product of the expairament come out 9 (or howeverlong) months later?
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Quote by magnus_maximus
Y chromosomes are extremely unstable, and more recessive than X. That is why, for example, male academic achievement varies so widely. There are Far more men in the top 5% of IQthan women, but there are also far more men in the bottom 5%. OUr genes make us extremely diverse in in characteristics. SO, although we have more extremes, such as most intelligent person, greatest engineers, greatests scientests etc, that balances itself out as we have the least intelligent people, and most untalented, if that's a word. However, the X chromosome means that women are more stable, and more 'aveage' than men. Therefore, a YY would be too unstable to exist. It would be like a human nuclear bomb.

I just envisioned a woman giving birth to a torpedo.

Quote by dogismycopilot
You are correct sir.

Two Y chromosomes cannot make a kid. Its like two woman having sex to produce............

In theory if the two eggs could get their DNA together into one single nucleus in one cell, that would be XX and a girl would be produced. It could be carried out in vitro (out of body - in a test tuve) anyway.

Or so I imagine. Delirium Bassist seems to have a decent knowledge (as according to your degree BSc paper anyway) of genetics so I'm sure you'll fill me in if I'm true or not.
Quote by tyronelab
In theory if the two eggs could get their DNA together into one single nucleus in one cell, that would be XX and a girl would be produced. It could be carried out in vitro (out of body - in a test tuve) anyway.

Or so I imagine. Delirium Bassist seems to have a decent knowledge (as according to your degree BSc paper anyway) of genetics so I'm sure you'll fill me in if I'm true or not.

the amazons had the technology...
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Page 1 of 2