My arms are covered in blotches and I'm finding it hard to breathe. I also think my lip has puffed up.

What should I do?

Before anyone says it I CAN still breathe.
Quote by guitarmannn
Your probably gonna die.

Take some benedryll.

/this
//well, at least the benadryl part
Quote by Anarion614
Doctor, retard. If your having trouble breathing..

he doesnt need a doctor. he needs benadryl. for real. just the recommended amount. not more or you will need to go to the doc
Sounds like you're having anaphylaxis. Take Benadryl. If your symptoms don't subside you need to go to the hospital.
Hi, I'm Peter
def take benadryl and get to the hospital to be certain...****s dangerous, and dont you have parents to ask this too instead of us haha
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I just ate a sandwich...................and I'm not a retard.

Whatever. It doesnt matter seeing as youre gonna be dead.
I've been here since '04.

Quote by Dirk Gently
Sounds like you're having anaphylaxis. Take Benadryl. If your symptoms don't subside you need to go to the hospital.

what he said +23.876 million
Quote by timi_hendrix
Badass. Paint a cat's face on yourself and run around pretending to be a leopard.

What will running around like a leppard do?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
What will running around like a leppard do?

You can't run around like a Leppard, you've got two arms.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
You can't run around like a Leppard, you've got two arms.

I am so tempted to sig that......plus, I have a hacksaw, I can soon be one-armed.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']was it gouda, cheddar, or edam?

I don't know....maybe running around like a leppard is a good idea.
Don't you think this is the last place you should be asking medical questions. Go to a freaking hospital!
Quote by cpick2014
he doesnt need a doctor. he needs benadryl. for real. just the recommended amount. not more or you will need to go to the doc

not trying to turn this, but he can take pretty much as much as he wants...its not that dangerous .. some people use it recreationally, unless it is a different brand with acetaminophen in it.
uhhh gear.....
schecter 006 elite... ze red one..
line 6 hd150 head and 412 cab,
Quote by the_stickman
Don't you think this is the last place you should be asking medical questions. Go to a freaking hospital!

I can't- my parents are asleep and the hospital is 4 miles away and I have no way of getting there.