im looking to buy a 2x12, 130 watt Marshall MC212 cabinet to hook up to an Orange Tiny Terror. now this is the best and cheapest cab that i have found and im 90% sure im getting it but i was wondering if anyone has this cab, so if u do let me know the pros and cons please
pro-your getting that Marshall speaker tone
con-its probly over priced for the name is Marshall.
my friends dad has it but its a marshall head but its sounds good i would buy it if i was you,you probly wont see it again
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
MC's are like budget cabs, but i havent really heard anything that bad about them, so i'd probably try it out
Quote by jwax
pro-your getting that Marshall speaker tone
con-its probly over priced for the name is Marshall.
my friends dad has it but its a marshall head but its sounds good i would buy it if i was you,you probly wont see it again

nope i was actually suprised 2x12 amp, 130 watts...for 300 bucks, sounds a little to good maybe??
Quote by Guitar_Pick11
nope i was actually suprised 2x12 amp, 130 watts...for 300 bucks, sounds a little to good maybe??

Just so you know, its just really a box with 2 speakers, not an amp. 130watts is the power handling, meaning it can have up to a 130watt amp hooked up to it before the speakers will blow
Quote by littlephil
Just so you know, its just really a box with 2 speakers, not an amp. 130watts is the power handling, meaning it can have up to a 130watt amp hooked up to it before the speakers will blow

sorry meant to say cab, im plugging it into a head
Yeah. I say get one. If its not that good, you saved money which you could use to upgrade the speakers
I was looking at the Marshall cabs one day and saw that and the Marshall 1936 2x12 and wondered why the MC cab was cheaper.

I guess its because of different speakers, but I duno. I say try it out.
I have a 2x12 cab that Carvin makes, and they sell new for $220 I believe. It's a great sounding cab too.
if there is one, they dont have it on ebay, smash, musiciansfriend, etc....

who actually has or used this amp??
I get a nice warm clear sound,,,if you want muddy grunge that seems to be something that you would eq rather than depending on your cab for.
Quote by CelestialChaos
That marshall will definitely sound nice. Celestion speakers are always a safe bet.

+1. Theres a reason Marshalls a big name and has been since the beginning of rock music.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
so its settled, im getting the mc-212 with the tiny terror. good thing my local samash has this amp in stock... now i dont have to pay like 70 bucks shipping lol.