yeah

I've ben planning on getting a new guitar for awhile now

my budget is about 1 grand , because i have to collect money from holidays and crap

(child labor laws )

everyone i know keeps telling me to get a gibson les paul , wich i have played and found superbly overrated

dare I ask the pit ,

what kind of guitar do you think i should get?
Over my dead body , you nazi pirate bastard

what music do you play??

minimum information required
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
get a cheap guitar and fix it up with a new neck/bridge/pups then blow the rest on hookers and booze
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by ivan_2894
what music do you play??

minimum information required

i play alot of blues , so im looking for a good tone , but doesnt sound like **** when i wanna use some gain
Over my dead body , you nazi pirate bastard

wrong forum. Go to the electric guitar forum.
sup?
Last edited by ldl67 at Apr 2, 2008,
Quote by apollo718
get a cheap guitar and fix it up with a new neck/bridge/pups then blow the rest on hookers and booze

This man speaks the truth.

PS: Play blues? Get an MIM Strat. Sounds great with gain, especially if you like to mess around with feedback.
Last edited by Mike! at Apr 2, 2008,
Quote by ldl67
wrong forum. Go to the electric guitar forum.

Yes, you will get more responses in the Electric Guitar sub-forum.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Wrong forum. Electric guitar forum is what you want. And if you play rock and stuff, it would probably be a gibson les paul.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Wrong forum. Electric guitar forum is what you want. And if you play rock and stuff, it would probably be a gibson les paul.

He doesn't want a friggin' Les Paul.

And yes, a Strat, I haven't played any myself, but you defientely want something in that area, or a Gibson Semi-Hollow body.
Just go to a guitar shop and play a few. The right one will jump out at you, like my Tele did.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Tele maybe? Seems a good choice...bluesy, able to rock, and not overpriced like gibsons.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by bigz6006
He doesn't want a friggin' Les Paul.

And yes, a Strat, I haven't played any myself, but you defientely want something in that area, or a Gibson Semi-Hollow body.

He has a grand to spend, not two or three.
Quote by Sean_Napalm
yeah

I've ben planning on getting a new guitar for awhile now

my budget is about 1 grand , because i have to collect money from holidays and crap

(child labor laws )

everyone i know keeps telling me to get a gibson les paul , wich i have played and found superbly overrated

dare I ask the pit ,

what kind of guitar do you think i should get?

You've been in UG less than 72 hours and your already scared of what the answer might be. ATTENTION UG, WE ARE FLAMING BEGINNERS WAY TOO MUCH

To answer your question, i personally love ibanez as a brand. All their guitars are good quality, produce a good sound and the cost 3/4 of what gibsons do. I have a S-series (GSZ-120) which i picked up for AU$300, RP. AU$700 at the time. Brilliant guitar for its price
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by Chadicus
You've been in UG less than 72 hours and your already scared of what the answer might be. ATTENTION UG, WE ARE FLAMING BEGINNERS WAY TOO MUCH

To answer your question, i personally love ibanez as a brand. All their guitars are good quality, produce a good sound and the cost 3/4 of what gibsons do. I have a S-series (GSZ-120) which i picked up for AU$300, RP. AU$700 at the time. Brilliant guitar for its price

He could get an artcore for blues!