Okay, I'm really proud because I've ALMOST learned my first song, but I've hit a problem.

The problem is the chorus is in heavy distortion and I can't tell when to strum again. It says I strum three times but gives no real timing and I can't hear the strum again. Is there any tips or is it just a "play around until it sounds right" thing?

I'd really appreciate help as it'd improve my morale alot if I finally learned how to play a song all the way through.

For those wondering, the song is Like Suicide by Seether. I'm mainly just wondering if there are tips that can help me with these type of moments in general.
Hmmm....I would suggest strumming along at a resonable steady pace until you think it sounds right. iN most cases like that, its just straight strumming.
Quote by qotsa1998
Hmmm....I would suggest strumming along at a resonable steady pace until you think it sounds right. iN most cases like that, its just straight strumming.

Alright. Thanks for your help.
Hey man, its a good feeling when you get a song down perfect. My suggestion is youtube it, i am pretty sure you should find other examples. Anyway dude, a song never has to be perfect, thats the thing i always worry about, but yeah play around with it, give it your own feel, whatever!

Congratulations on your first song man!