How much would they be? And are they good? cause i had an crybaby, and i hated it. Barely any sweep atall, it was barely a wah pedal. If not vox, what pedal should i get?
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
The Vox ones are a bit more 'vocal' compared to the Crybaby pedals. Check out the Vox V847 or the V848.

They go for about 150 bucks if I remember correctly.

I think you should just save up and get a better amp though.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
^
V847 is $100 at GC, and the V847A is 90.

why is the 847 more if it doesnt have an Ac jack?
soz for thread hijacking.
Quote by esp1234
^
V847 is $100 at GC, and the V847A is 90.

why is the 847 more if it doesnt have an Ac jack?
soz for thread hijacking.

I'm going with Canadian prices eh? 'Cause, you know, I'm in Canada and so is he.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm going with Canadian prices eh? 'Cause, you know, I'm in Canada and so is he.

ah, but of course. lol
V847 doesn't have true bypass, and also the way you turn it on/off can cause problems if you're not careful.

I've heard something along the lines of a Vox clyde McCoy wah (something like that) is more expensive, but it makes up for those two areas.

I thought about getting the V847, but if that Clyde thing is true to what I've heard, I'm buying it.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
^nope, but improved buffer...

ultimate wah thread though...please?

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Td_Nights
V847 doesn't have true bypass, and also the way you turn it on/off can cause problems if you're not careful.

ehhh??? i know it doesnt have true bypass but could you elaborate about how you turn it on and off causing problems?

dont wanna screw mine up
Quote by schnips63
ehhh??? i know it doesnt have true bypass but could you elaborate about how you turn it on and off causing problems?

dont wanna screw mine up

To be honest I have no idea what he was on about, the V847 turns on and off like every other wah, with a firm push down at the front end.