I got these strings for free and i was wondering are they any good? I have fender super bullets on my strat right now and they look a little rusted almost. How would these compare

By the way they are 9 guage lights.
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
I think the lack of response can be summed up by this: Since you get these strings for free and presumably play them, you would be the one to render judgement here. So, we at UG ask you, are they good?

I am honestly not trying to give you a hard time, it's just that you are in a better position to give a review than someone who has not used them or had just hearsay info.

-Greg
Fender 60th Anniv MIM Strat (SD Little 59er Br)
Agile AL-2000 Rootbeer Flame (GFS Vtg '59)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1
yeah i guess its just that im new to guitar so i didnt want to take the trouble to change them if i wasnt sure if id like them. I know how its just gonna be hard for the first time.
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
Fair enough. I'd say that any free strings are good strings. I've never really had problems with the "sound" of certain strings, gauge notwithstanding. The only issue was that some go dead sooner than others. So in that respect, if I wasn't paying for each new set of strings when I swapped them out than I would probably change them every week.. As it stands now I change them out 2-3 weeks, tops.

Good luck,

Greg
Fender 60th Anniv MIM Strat (SD Little 59er Br)
Agile AL-2000 Rootbeer Flame (GFS Vtg '59)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
GFS Chorus
DS-1