my version of Dust In The Wind. on my profile, and I'm putting it on my myspace profile in my sig now, it should be a few minutes. check it out! if you crit or comment give me a link and I'll C4C.
You got the guitar really good.

Now... the singing. you did a great job.
I find the right side a little funny. The harmonies are not quiet right. Its nothing about your singing skills.
Obviously this is your interpretation and doesnt have to sound identical to the original but i recommend you to have the melody(vocal) down right before harmonizing it. At times it sounds as if the left side was THE MELODY but a times is sounds as it was the harmony of the right. Like its switches on and off. Its a little distracting to listen to. Thats all.

So yeah work on the harmonies.
Quote by Pabli7o
You got the guitar really good.

Now... the singing. you did a great job.
I find the right side a little funny. The harmonies are not quiet right. Its nothing about your singing skills.
Obviously this is your interpretation and doesnt have to sound identical to the original but i recommend you to have the melody(vocal) down right before harmonizing it. At times it sounds as if the left side was THE MELODY but a times is sounds as it was the harmony of the right. Like its switches on and off. Its a little distracting to listen to. Thats all.

So yeah work on the harmonies.

ok thanks, yea the harmony is too loud, the lower pitch is supposed to be harmony, the higher pitch is supposed to be the lead, but it's sorta mixed up.