I want to get a piece of metal cut into a certain shape for a pickguard. I have no access to tools that could do that. Is there a site where I could give them a schematic and they could do it?
Or maybe one of you guys would be willing to.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
well, if you've got the patience, you could do it with a hacksaw and a file, I'm not sure how it would turn out...
Quote by jimRH7
well, if you've got the patience, you could do it with a hacksaw and a file, I'm not sure how it would turn out...

Knowing me, absolutely horrible

are there any places to do it online?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Pull out your phonebook, look under metal, go to the places that do cutting and metal fabrication. Talk to the guys that do the cutting and ask them how much it'd cost you if you supplied the metal and they did it on their lunchbreak.
It's how I got a window on my pc. Cost you about $25-50 and they'll do it with a laser so the edges will be clean.
NOSE PICKING IS GROSS! Fingerpicking is NOT!
Quote by Kanthras
Kinda like finger condoms.
Quote by mrbagrat
I want to get a piece of metal cut into a certain shape for a pickguard.

You do realize that metal pickgaurds will make your guitar feedback a lot right?

Your best bet to get this done is to find out what places around you do lazer cutting. You will also want to get a cad program and draw up a DXF file so that you don't have to pay somebody $30 an hrs to draw one for you.
Not taking any online orders.