So to make a long story short, this guy owes me money and I need some advice.

You see, late last year I was renting out this room in this guys house that he is selling and well he basically lied about selling his house so I would have to move out early. I soon realized that I had been tricked, but anyway. So basically the guy, we'll call him Adam, has yet to give me back my security deposit as well as money for other reasons.

Anyway, he has yet to sell the house since I moved out back in December but he's living with his girlfriend and all though I've filed the papers for small claims, I don't have an address to reach him, all I have is is cell # and business card.

So if any of yall have some advice, it would be much appreciated.
If it tickles and doesn't burn, it's ok.
Quote by guylee
KICK HIS ASS, SEABASS!

Damn, I was going to say that.

Uh, take him to Judge Judy?
you need a baseball bat, a mercury thermometer and a hammer, and maybe some KY. If you don't know what to do with things, well then you are beyond my help.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you need a baseball bat, a mercury thermometer and a hammer, and maybe some KY. If you don't know what to do with things, well then you are beyond my help.

make a very sharp and poisonous sex toy?
Quote by guylee
make a very sharp and poisonous sex toy?

well, sort of...

Last.fm
screw the KY, force it in, he deserves it
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by guylee
in that case, it should be a telephone pole instead of a baseball bat.

the baseball bat is just to knock him down, the thermometer is what gets forced.

Last.fm
Have him served the court appearance document at work then.

Phone book perhaps? You can google names and phone numbers and often get information like addresses.

Edit: Or just PM Dirk Gently.

-SD
Last edited by SilentDeftone at Apr 3, 2008,
Give me his # & I'll text him some threatening messages.
That'll show him!
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
the baseball bat is just to knock him down, the thermometer is what gets forced.

oh i see. well he should force in the thermometer and then use the hammer to smash it. am i getting warmer?
tell him that if you don't get your money you'll to twice the price in damage..then let me know how much your security deposit is and i'll give you a shopping list for destruction
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Quote by guylee
oh i see. well he should force in the thermometer and then use the hammer to smash it. am i getting warmer?

yep.

Last.fm
Small claims court officers are obligated by duty to locate him and serve the papers.
leave me alone, please.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yep.

excellent. then, when all the pieces are nice n lodged and the mercury is fuzing into his bloostream, he shoves the baseball bat/telephone pole up his ass. right?
We have Canada411. There's prolly something like that in the states to find people.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by guylee
excellent. then, when all the pieces are nice n lodged and the mercury is fuzing into his bloostream, he shoves the baseball bat/telephone pole up his ass. right?

well I suppose he could do that, but it would be funnier if he dragged the guy naked through the streets with blood and mercury spewing out of his dick.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
well I suppose he could do that, but it would be funnier if he dragged the guy naked through the streets with blood and mercury spewing out of his dick.

and a baseball bat sticking out of his ass
yeah you should get a gimp mask for when you drag him though the street too.

Last.fm
This reminds me of the guy who's phone got stolen... Did he ever post that number? I got off for about a month right after that.
Too many people own guitars. Someone had better go play a... clarinet or something.

:stickpoke

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
i once sneezed and a mushed up chip flew out my nose
needless to say i immediatly ate it