It hasn't let me down yet, but I have a problem.

There is a buzz in the background with it on or off. It almost sounds like it is a ground loop problem, but it shouldn't have those problems. Any ideas how to get rid of the buzzing?
Not quite sure. Is it still there when you have your pedal out of the signal chain?
If so, it's not the pedal.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
No, it only occurs with it is in the chain. Like i say, it's one of those problems that you don't run into every day.
Hrmm...
Uhm...
Really not sure what to tell you, but I have a TS7 and this definitely isn't normal.
I'd look inside and see if everything is connected right.
What's the settings on?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Drive is around 4, Tone is at 5, Level is at 4, TSS Mode.

The only thing I can think of is something in the 1/4" output not grounding properly.
mines always been reasonably quiet (mind you its modded)

it could be your power source or maybe you left the hot switch on
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
I'm actually thinking it has something to do with the power source. I'm going to experiment with it to see what I get. Thanks guys.
Are you running it with a power adapter or are you using batteries?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
if there's one thing i can remember my dad saying about electronics and hi-fi and stuff it was "mains power is dirty".
either get one of those power adapters with the fat end at the socket on the wall, or get s shielded power cable (i think). or you can try out batteries.

if the change of power source makes no difference, it could indeed be a grounding problem.
definately power source problem.

when recording, I only use batteries for my TS because the one spot hums too much. If you can afford a power conditioner, all the better.
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
Dirty Power. I was just reading up on that yesterday, and it very well may be. I live in the middle of nowhere, so it would be easy to have interference in the lines. My adapter is "fat" if you are considering it to be an ac>dc converter.

I'm going to check it out with batteries to see how much of a difference it makes. I'll update when I finish with that. Thanks for your help everyone. I don't know if I want to buy a conditioner, doubt I could afford one.
The adaptor itself needs to be good quality. Most pedal companies will tell you only to use their own brand adaptors, and to some extent you actually should. If I have a problem using a generic adaptor I'll have a look at the ones the pedal company sell and try and find a cheapo one with similar specifications (the current particularly).
Yip, it's the adapter. I tried it at the venue today, and still a buzz. Traded it with some batteries, and it was fixed. It is now my belief that the pedal companies put a buzz in the pedal that can only be fixed with their adapters ^.^ haha!

Thanks for your help everyone.