I enjoy life, and no, I am not emo, or the weird lonely kid. Actually I have a lot of friends. But 95% of people other than my friends, bandmates, and family are real ****ing assholes. People can **** you over really easily. For example, i happened to be in the Heart concert in Orlando last saturday, and there was this guy in line waiting to get in (obviously, a big stage, and lots of lights means that something important is about to happen), so he asks me who Heart is, and I tell him that its this pretty cool band lead by these two chicks, and were extremely popular in the mid 70's through the early 80's. anyway, in the middle of the show, nancy throws this pick offstage, and im near the front, so i try to get it. and this same asshole i explained who heart was to gets in a fight with me over who gets this pick. we both get thrown out of ****ing universal studios, although i got to keep the pick

no matter what the company is, customer service sucks. specially the ****ing internet company. they make you wait 45 minutes on the phone, and they never end up fixing your problem anyway.

im living in my grandparents house since my house is being remodeled. turns out my old buddies were smoking pot and doing smack in there. my mom gets in trouble, cause the security found syringes and ****.

girls. girls are really goddamned confusing. specially this one girl i know, we'll call her mary. mary had been one of my best friends since the start of middle school. we were extremely close. throughout the 2 years since i've known her shes been a great friend. a great person. i could write a biography about her, and she of I. basically, everythings great until she starts going out with this douche bag we'll call peter (and trust me mary has gone out with more guys than she can count, so its not like im jealous.) So a few weeks ago, she starts giving me this attitude, and starts being really bitchy. Like whenever I say anything about music, shell start going oh yeah, alex, youre so cool, yeah, you know everything about music, you play guitar and piano amazingly. so this one day i decide to ask her why shes been such a bitch lately. and she says its because shes known me for too long. What a stupid ****ing bitch!

whatever, i guess life would be boring if everything was perfect.
Several walls of text = No.
Quote by hug a llama
I usually just pretend I'm batman on duty. It makes me feel useful to society.

Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Penguins are ****ing creepy. They all just stand there, staring... with their EYES. Like beady eyed tuxedo clad stalkers.
Wow throw a couple punch lines in there and you could be on Just for Laughs.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Sucks man, people aren't like that here...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by Von.
Wow throw a couple punch lines in there and you could be on Just for Laughs.

Ha ha that's what I thought after the customer service thing.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Welcome to reality, dude. It doesn't make any sense. And, no, people don't suck. We just all have our issues... some more than others.

I'm familiar with people who overreact to everything. They're everywhere.

Girls think guys are confusing. And honestly, if you really take the time to understand how girls think and apply it to a situation, you'll see that girls aren't that much harder to figure out than any guy... though, because they're different, it might still be more annoying.

And, also, I'd guess that there's more going on with "Mary" than she's told you, but I could be wrong.
Life is like a penis, most people don't know it,
but most people suck so they usually blow it.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

TL;DR

But life sucks every once in a while, just try to make good of when it doesn't.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by -Rane-
Welcome to reality, dude. It doesn't make any sense. And, no, people don't suck. We just all have our issues... some more than others.

I'm familiar with people who overreact to everything. They're everywhere.

Girls think guys are confusing. And honestly, if you really take the time to understand how girls think and apply it to a situation, you'll see that girls aren't that much harder to figure out than any guy... though, because they're different, it might still be more annoying.

And, also, I'd guess that there's more going on with "Mary" than she's told you, but I could be wrong.

+infinite
Quote by highroller540
I enjoy life, and no, I am not emo, or the weird lonely kid. Actually I have a lot of friends. But 95% of people other than my friends, bandmates, and family are real ****ing assholes. People can **** you over really easily. For example, i happened to be in the Heart concert in Orlando last saturday, and there was this guy in line waiting to get in (obviously, a big stage, and lots of lights means that something important is about to happen), so he asks me who Heart is, and I tell him that its this pretty cool band lead by these two chicks, and were extremely popular in the mid 70's through the early 80's. anyway, in the middle of the show, nancy throws this pick offstage, and im near the front, so i try to get it. and this same asshole i explained who heart was to gets in a fight with me over who gets this pick. we both get thrown out of ****ing universal studios, although i got to keep the pick

no matter what the company is, customer service sucks. specially the ****ing internet company. they make you wait 45 minutes on the phone, and they never end up fixing your problem anyway.

im living in my grandparents house since my house is being remodeled. turns out my old buddies were smoking pot and doing smack in there. my mom gets in trouble, cause the security found syringes and ****.

girls. girls are really goddamned confusing. specially this one girl i know, we'll call her mary. mary had been one of my best friends since the start of middle school. we were extremely close. throughout the 2 years since i've known her shes been a great friend. a great person. i could write a biography about her, and she of I. basically, everythings great until she starts going out with this douche bag we'll call peter (and trust me mary has gone out with more guys than she can count, so its not like im jealous.) So a few weeks ago, she starts giving me this attitude, and starts being really bitchy. Like whenever I say anything about music, shell start going oh yeah, alex, youre so cool, yeah, you know everything about music, you play guitar and piano amazingly. so this one day i decide to ask her why shes been such a bitch lately. and she says its because shes known me for too long. What a stupid ****ing bitch!

whatever, i guess life would be boring if everything was perfect.

im not going to pretend i read all of that

however , i have a 3 syllable response

Quitchyerbitchn!
Over my dead body , you nazi pirate bastard

People are assholes, get used to it.
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by highroller540
I enjoy life, and no, I am not emo, ...
Apparently not-so-much. And emo would appear to be a step up from where you are right now.

Quote by highroller540
most people suck. rant about life here.

Rants make horrible thread topics. No real discussion is framed by them. Basically spam.

I'll be back to report this abortion, that at best might be a flame-fest in your (dis)honour.

Feel free to delete it, before I get back.

cheers,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.