you know how when you fart and it doesn't smell, but if you're sitting in a bathtub and you fart and the bubbles go up it stinks soooo ****ing bad...

why is that ?
lol.. cause its air xd
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
It's worse in the shower. ):
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Ah yes there comes a time in every man's life where we ask that question.......

/Sarcasm

JFG it. Half the dumbass threads started here can be answered with a damn google search.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
no way guys no way i have a awesome story. me and my gf were in a pool when i was like 12 haha long time ago and she farted in the pool and i broke up with her on the spot right there at that very moment. it was sick
Quote by Road Trippin'
no way guys no way i have a awesome story. me and my gf were in a pool when i was like 12 haha long time ago and she farted in the pool and i broke up with her on the spot right there at that very moment. it was sick

Aww dude that's harsh...
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Because it's like a wet fart except it travels up.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
Quote by Road Trippin'

That's mean.
Quote by terrencemaddox

That site is quite entertaining so far
Quote by Road Trippin'

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, thats SOOOOOO very tempting to sig
Gear:
Vox Valvetronix amp
Gibson Les Paul
Fender MIA Strat (soon with SeymourD. Pearly Gates humbucker)
---------------------------------

The chicken obviously came before the egg....of course I only say that because I hate eggs.
Quote by Road Trippin'

lmfao!!
Quote by Doppelgänger
That site is quite entertaining so far

I'm glad you're enjoying it. I got more than a few laughs out of it.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Wow, I must be a really nervous person.

On a different note, I hate when you fall asleep in class while holding in a fart, and suddenly wake up and fart. I mean, I might as well stand up and announce that it was me, it couldn't be more obvious.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.