My next purchase in my guitar setup might be a dunlop crybaby wah pedal. So far my top candidate is the Zakk Wylde signature crybaby:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-ZW45-Zakk-Wylde-Signature-Wah?sku=151021

Like I said in the title, I don't know much about wah pedals. Would this be a good sig. wah for my needs? I play mostly heavy music and I hear the ZW Wah is good for it.

If not, could you recommend me another wah?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Do you need a signature wah? You should try out the Wylde because it's a bit of a love/hate kind of wah.

I say 535Q. It's tweakable so you get a wide range of wah sounds out of it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Personally, I prefer the Budda Wah =).
But the only way to know is try a few out.
I own the Slash signature one too, and I really don't like it.
It's all preference because a Wah pedal is something that really lets you express yourself through it, so make sure you get one that you like.
budda wahs are great but not tweakable like the fulltones. id honestly just go with a crybaby over a vox since thats all people seem to be buying lately, but along down the road your going to want more, and the answer to that will be a fulltone.
What exactly is a fulltone? Is it a brand?

And to H4T3BR33D3R, no, I don't necessarily need a signature wah. I was just wanting one good enough for my kind of music (i.e. not a jimi hendrix wah or a buddy guy wah).
Searchbar -> "Ultimate Wah Thread"

Tons of info there.
And maybe we can fly away from here, surf on the debris of a broken scene...