Page 1 of 2
I'm going to be starting up a business soon so most of my guitars are going on the chopping block. I'll only be keeping a few sentimental guitars, and will be probably adding to this list.

I will be putting up an ad for my prized 1967 Hofner 459 (Beatles Guitar) tomorrow.

No Trades, Postal M.O. or Personal Check only. I have many references on The Gear Page, eBay (candc2113), and on Harmony-Central.

Edwards Strat - 2004, serial # upon request. Essentially this is a Fender '62 Reissue Strat. It's in overall great condition, I'd say a solid 8.5/10. There is swirling in the paint (as is the case with nitro finishes), there are also a few tiny chips in the paint around the neck pocket. The neck is fairly fat and fast! I'd have to say this plays heads and tails better than the American Standard I had. It also sounds phenomenal and has upgraded electronics and pickups.

This particular model is no longer being made by Edwards and is only available as a custom order.

SOLD

Fender Custom Shop Texas Special pickups ($200 + labor upgrade)
Acme and CTS pots
Vintage Style 6 point Tremolo
Vintage Style Tuners
Med/Chunky C shaped Neck
1 Piece Maple Neck
Rosewood Fretboard
Nitro (Lacquer Taste) Finish
Alder Body

80's Vintage Yamaha Studio Lord SL500 - From the 80's comes this lawsuit Yamaha Studio Lord SL500 Les Paul copy. A pretty solid gigging axe, it's been played A LOT. This is a solid player for those who want LP tone on the cheap, or who want to save their expensive LPs for studio and home playing. It's got a ton of player wear, various dings and dents, but nothing huge. It has buckle rash and worming on the back as well...you can call this one naturally relic'd. I'd say the frets are around 60%-70%...definitely life left in them. The original pickups were replaced by Epi LPs, but I will include the originals (though 1 has very little lead left).

The finish on the back of the neck looks quite worn, but this was the original factory finish look.

The original case will be included but it is in rough shape, no handles and only 1 working latch.

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

3 Piece Set Neck
2 Vol/2 Tone
3 Way Switch
Jumbo 22 Frets
Rosewood Fretboard
Bound Neck/Body
Low Action
Light 7.8 lbs!

Godin A6 - A great playing acoustic/electric. This guitar plays like an electric...but it needs to be plugged in to take advantage of it's sound. In great condition, except for 1 blem on the top bottom (see pics).

From Godin: The A6 is an acoustic guitar for electric guitar players. The ultra-comfortable neck from the LGX is married to a two-chamber silverleaf maple body with a book-matched solid cedar top. Players who spend most of their time with electric guitars in their hands will find the A6 requires little if any adjustment to playing style. As in any acoustic guitar, top vibration is critical to tone, which is why the A6 top is cut from only the best grade of cedar. The Custom Godin under-saddle transducer is supported by a preamp which features slider controls for volume, plus high, mid and low EQ.

The original gigbag will be included. I wasn't sure how to price this one, but according to eBay listings ($500 + shipping), but I will price this one at:

Would like $500 shipped

From Godin:

Mahogany neck (6-String)
Rock Maple neck (12-String)
Rosewood Fingerboard
16" fingerboard radius
25 1/2" Scale
1 11/16" nut width
Two-Chamber Silver Leaf Maple body
Solid Cedar Top
Custom Godin under-saddle transducer and top-mounted preamp
Volume, Mid, Treble and Bass controls
6 String Colours : Natural Semi-Gloss, CognacBurst Semi-Gloss or Black High-Gloss finishes
12 String Colours : Natural Semi-Gloss

Agile AL-3000 LP - An original with the Gibson style headstock. It's in great condition, I'd say mint/near mint. Has a bone nut installed and a great looking flame veneer. I paid a premium for this older "correct" headstock Agile, would like to get what I paid for it. I've had it less than a few weeks.

No case.

Would like $400 shipped

Bound Body/Headstock/Neck
Ebony Board
Real MOP Inlays
Flame Veneer
Honey Burst

Last edited by vangkm at Apr 29, 2008,
Shine Guitars 335 Copy - An early Shine guitars 335 copy from Korea. Shine does not have and distributors/dealers in the U.S. so it's near impossible to get one of these 335 copies. The neck on this one is fat fat fat! I set this up with really great low action, it's even lower than a lot of "shred" guitars I've owned/played! Even with this low action there is no buzz. I have yet to read a bad review of a shine guitar. It's a great sounding guitar and definitely on par with or exceeds Epi hollowbodies in sound and playability. The only noticeable imperfections are 2 dings on the tips of the headstock at the corners (see pics).

No case with this one.

Would like $350 shipped - Available once again

Set Neck
Dual Humbuckers
Double Bound Body

Fender Lite Ash Tele - From MF:
Weighs less than 8 pounds for lots of resonance!

The Fender Lite Ash Telecaster Electric Guitar couples the tonality of ash with a pair of Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro pickups for the firepower demanded by modern music. The birdseye maple neck has 22 medium-jumbo frets and abalone dots. Its nicely equipped with chrome hardware and a chrome bridge with brass barrel saddles. 3-way switching and tone/volume controls round out this tidy Tele package.

The tele is in great shape, with the exception of the following: light scratches on the upper horn near the strap button, light scratches on the bottom back side, and 1 hairline scratch on the back the guitar is pretty much in new condition.

Comes with a Fender molded HSC.

Would like $525 shipped

Light ash body
Bird's-eye maple neck
22 medium-jumbo frets

25-1/2" scale length

Chrome hardware

Chrome bridge with brass barrel saddles

Dot abalone inlays

Pickups: Seymour Duncan: APTR-1 Alnico II Pro (neck), APTL-1 Alnico II Pro (bridge)

3-way pickup switching

Volume, tone controls

Last edited by vangkm at Apr 21, 2008,
Quote by life_777
Free Bump. Nice gear and good luck selling.

Thanks, it pains me to have to sell anything at all, but I feel it's time to be my own boss.
you have beautiful gear. but don't you think $400 is a little high considering they're about $400 new for the agile?

if there is something i am missing please correct me.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by clay pots
you have beautiful gear. but don't you think $400 is a little high considering they're about $400 new for the agile?

if there is something i am missing please correct me.

Well to be honest I thought so too, but apparently that's the market value for the older Gibson headstock correct Agiles. Those are a little more sought after than the newer funky headstock ones. I actually paid $400 + shipping for this guitar, and I'm willing to bet that in a few years when they become increasingly harder to find they'll be worth even more. If you check ebay prices of the correct headstock Agiles they are actually selling for around $300-$450 depending on the model number.
Quote by vangkm
Well to be honest I thought so too, but apparently that's the market value for the older Gibson headstock correct Agiles. Those are a little more sought after than the newer funky headstock ones. I actually paid $400 + shipping for this guitar, and I'm willing to bet that in a few years when they become increasingly harder to find they'll be worth even more. If you check ebay prices of the correct headstock Agiles they are actually selling for around $300-$450 depending on the model number.

oh, cool. well good luck with the sale.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
hey i've got a schecter that i'd be willing to trade for your shine semi-hollow
dean ML metalman bass
dean cadillac special-tiger eye-...
...saving for
Quote by jthm72
hey i've got a schecter that i'd be willing to trade for your shine semi-hollow

Sorry not looking for trades and that one has been spoken for.
damn, love those Agile with the open book headstock.

that's a steal at $400.00 shipped.

how does she play?
SRV R.I.P.
Quote by dpv
damn, love those Agile with the open book headstock.

that's a steal at $400.00 shipped.

how does she play?

It's a great player! Compared to the Yamaha, Epi and a much much more expensive Edwards LP I have it kicks the Epis ass...sounds as good as the Yamaha and plays pretty closely to the Edwards.
new :

the open book ones are very sort after.
SRV R.I.P.
Quote by dpv
new :

the open book ones are very sort after.

Yep, unfortunately they had to go with that headstock. I don't know why they couldn't have come up with a less ugly one though.
Nice gear. Free bump.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Quote by rocknrollstar
You mentioned a Beatles guitar?

You've got my attention lol

I've got this '67 Hofner 459, which is the guitar version of the Beatles bass. It's rare, I've never seen one for sale anywhere on the internet. Right now the fuzz/treble boost circuits don't work as well as the bridge pup. I am thinking it is a wiring problem and planned on taking it to a certified Hofner dealer for repairs before listing it. A check of the electronics seems like everything is clean and if there is a bad connection somewhere it should be easily fixed.

Before that though I'm looking for around $2,200 shipped for it. No case. With the repair, etc...I'd be asking $2,600. I came to the price from past market values of the vintage bass version ($1,500-$2,500) + the cost of the German made re-issue ($2,500) + the rarity of the guitar itself.

Pics:

Quote by vangkm
I've got this '67 Hofner 459, which is the guitar version of the Beatles bass. It's rare, I've never seen one for sale anywhere on the internet. Right now the fuzz/treble boost circuits don't work as well as the bridge pup. I am thinking it is a wiring problem and planned on taking it to a certified Hofner dealer for repairs before listing it. A check of the electronics seems like everything is clean and if there is a bad connection somewhere it should be easily fixed.

Before that though I'm looking for around $2,200 shipped for it. No case. With the repair, etc...I'd be asking $2,600. I came to the price from past market values of the vintage bass version ($1,500-$2,500) + the cost of the German made re-issue ($2,500) + the rarity of the guitar itself.

Pics:

Very sweet guitar, although i dont have that much money, sorry man good luck, someone ought to snap it up.
I know you said you weren't interested in trades, but would you be interested in this for the Agile Les Paul?

If not, free bump!
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by diditfortehlulz
I know you said you weren't interested in trades, but would you be interested in this for the Agile Les Paul?

If not, free bump!

Sorry bro, need to cash out on everything.
Quote by vangkm
Sorry bro, need to cash out on everything.

Man, I can relate with that one.

Free bump for some sweet axes!
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Bump! I think the 335 copy is available once again. I have not heard back from the buyer or seen any payment in the mail.
Quote by stangconv
I kinda want at 335 copy..

Too bad you dont have Lefty style...

Free bump

Haha, thanks. Just flip it over?
Page 1 of 2