Hey!

I have played the electric guitar for about 2 month now.

So far I have learned the following songs:

Behind blue eyes - who/limp bizkit
Sweet home alabama(first part with 3 riffs) - Lynyrd Skynyrd (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlPp04KaWmg )
Sweet child of mine(first part) - Guns 'n Roses ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGJUc9SIgPE )
Smoke on the water - Deep Purple

Ans some other songs(some with power chords)

I realy like the Sweet home alabama, but there is way to much flick off´s that makes it hard to parctice as much as I want.

Now I need another rock song with no are little flick off´s that I can practice as much as I want until my fingers are ready for the Sweet home alabama.

I like songs where not only chords and regular strumming is used(even if I need to learn the strumming).

Any proposal?
Check out the 'guitar and bass basics' forum
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by Ænimus Prime
Check out the 'guitar and bass basics' forum
Shouldnt this go into the rock forum?
Thanks!

More Than A Feeling by Boston is a god song, and there is alot of lessons on youtube also to get the song right.

Maby you have more proposals? Maby somthing like Sweet home alabama but with no flick offs?

Yes, pleas move my thread to the correct forum.
AC/DC is a perfect band to learn some stuff from. It could help you with your rock, and there riffs are also great gateways into metal, if that what you are interested in.
Thanks!

I like music like Nickel Back and i Will probely not go in to metal.

It simes that More Than A Feeling by Boston do contain some pull offs

AC/DC are not a favorit group but It could be good for learning the guitar.
try master of the puppets, its not hard at all but getting it to speed is but that doesnt matter its all fun lol really gets the fingers moving too
Quote by snowjim
Thanks!

I like music like Nickel Back and i Will probely not go in to metal.

It simes that More Than A Feeling by Boston do contain some pull offs

So practice your pull-offs and your problem is fixed. You shouldn't just avoid your weak areas entirely.