so this is the band i play in we juct recorded our first song its pretty ruff and needs a solo and bass but id love some feedback www.myspace.com/xeroausmetal
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

anyone?
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

Way better than most of the metal bands on UG.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
i like. a lot.

will add you.. n tell some people.
hmmm...still listening...the singing on Distorted Self doesnt really go too well.
other than that pretty awesome (Y)
yeah singing needs more work that was the first take should have more songs up soon there all quite different which is cool

oh and thanks man

new song up just a muck around but cool none the less check it out

Cool music. Sounds very polished.

But you do realize you have the same name as Linkin Park originally did, right?
Slipknot Fan.

Thanks, but I'm not God. If I were God, 3/4 of you would be girls, and the rest would be pizza and beer. –Axl Rose
serious oh shit thats lame as ohwell to late now changed names some many time couldnt be bothered any more but thats pretty funny