I just started a music review blog.
So if you have a band who wants a review of their demo/ep/lp whatever
or
if you want to read reviews of new music (i'm just reviewing albums as they come out, as well as band's demos)

http://disruptdesist.blogspot.com

later.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Gymmeh
Sup Spencer?

Nothing at all. Extreeemely bored tonight. Just been listening to music and playing Ocarina of Time on the N64.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Nothing at all. Extreeemely bored tonight. Just been listening to music and playing Ocarina of Time on the N64.

Hahaha unlucky.
I played DS with my mate last night.

Pretty awesome for 18 year old males to do.

Tonight I'm going to fill up my car with petrol and just drivvvvvvvvve. Tomorrow I have to stop driving for 4 months, so I'm going to make the most of it.

I have a copy of the Ghost Inside's new album coming out, so I'm just gonna pump that. So amped.
Hah man that sucks.
Just got a new car.
Moved from the 92 Geo Metro to the '02 Land Rover Discovery.
I'm moshin.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
You're such a prick!
I drive a '92 Nissan Pulsar

In between driving my brother's cars, cause he's lost his license for a fair few years..

Holdens and the like, you wouldn't understand.

ALTHOUGH!

America just bought the right to import a few more Holdens and sell them as Pontiacs, like the Ute!

My sister's boyfriend drives a green one. Brand spanker. His is exactly like the one above, green aswell.

The Pontiac version has an altered nose cone:

looks like good stuff, reviews are a fun read even if I have the album
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Just a note that I heard regarding Bannon's seven inch, apparently according to his website he wrote the song many years back while going through a bout with depression, not at the time intending for its release, but he found it to be a good prequal to his solo album coming out later this year.

That could be incorrect, but it's what I read...