Nothing like the death of a close family member to put things into perspective, eh?

So my grandfather just died about a few hours ago. About 1 am my time. I wasn't really sad or anything since I wasn't that emotionally attached to him, but man everything just seemed so bull****y at that moment. Like everything that was bothering me up till then was complete crap in my mind. It didn't matter, nothing mattered, but in the good way. Man, there's too much bull**** in life. The pain of a lost love is bull****. Failing classes is bull****. Work and money is bull****. Some people are bull****. It feels like being stuck in a schoolyard full of kids doing stupid crap all the time.
Quote by PaulTheVillan
It does but only for a brief moment

You'll recover from this and realize life goes on.

Yea that's the **** part. Tomorrow morning I'll be all too happy and forget the way I'm thinking now, which I really like.
Quote by sneaky_snake
Yea that's the **** part. Tomorrow morning I'll be all too happy and forget the way I'm thinking now, which I really like.

And would your grandfather want you to dwell on it for too long?
Quote by PaulTheVillan
And would your grandfather want you to dwell on it for too long?

Dwell on what? I hate my problems, and right now I feel they're nothing. I would want my grandkid to feel the same all the time.
Quote by irishman
your grandfather died a few hours ago so you decided to log on to ug instead of be with your parents?

+1
Gear:

Squire Fat Stratocaster (Gotoh Pickups)
Marshall 50 DFX amplifier
Marshall Guv'nor II Distortion Pedal
Jim Dunlop Standard Cry Baby
Vintage VS6
Quote by irishman
your grandfather died a few hours ago so you decided to log on to ug instead of be with your parents?

The kid said he wasn't attached. I think that answers your retorical question. He's being all angsty and junk, death just fans those flames.