Page 1 of 3
Not much few bumps and bruises, been kicked in the face a few times by people crowd surfing
HI
i have had teeth sunken into the back of my head in 2 mosh pits
i got my Opeth necklace caught on some dudes dredlock when he was falling over in a wall of death, i got dragged down with him and had a pretty bad sore neck
a few other injuries n stuff but yeah
all good fun
Gooby Pls.
Rage against the machine mosh pit was mental. I've been in moshpits for loads of death metal and hardcore bands and such, and it was NOTHING compared to the one at rage against the machine at the start of the year. Thousands of people were trying to get as close as possible, i could barely breath, i got myself out of there at the end of the 4th song. Some dude kicked me in the sternum crowd surfing, and it was ****ed for a few weeks, but nothing too serious has happened to me.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
Oh man i remember one time there was this one dude doing ****ing AERIALS in the mosh pit. I was kicked in the face a few times by him but damn it was amazing how he managed to do back flips amongst moshing, screaming bogans
Um, well someone elbowed me in the mouth, that kinda hurt. Another time someone ran into me and I couldn't stand on one of my legs, so I had to leave the mosh for a couple of songs. Nothing major though.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Believe it or not, it was carpet burn. I can't remember exactly how I got it, but it was on my knee, and it got infected.

I never took care of the wound, and it just got worse and worse. Eventually I went to a doctor for antibiotics and it turns out if I'd left it just one day later, I'd have been in hospital on a drip.
A U S S I E
I died once. It was awesome.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I get kicked in the head by crowd surfers all the time. And its always by the punk girl with the giant boots.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I got caught in the middle of one of those massive falls that about 6 people have at a time, but that giant fat guy who's at every gig was there to pick us all up.
I got a bloody nose at hundred reasons in a circle pit from someone's head coliding with my nose...

it was a moment of: wtf...arrgghh that really hurts...oooo there's blood...lets get back in there!
Originally posted by primusfan
I hate how your mom shaves her muffin.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
I got caught in the middle of one of those massive falls that about 6 people have at a time, but that giant fat guy who's at every gig was there to pick us all up.

lol that's exactly what happened when i saw bring me the horizon (why i do not know incase anyone asks me) the security guards were the ones starting the pits!

the entire show was basically just a fooking huge circle pit.
bruised bumped thats it buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut my mate ran into a circle pit then stopped to look around it didnt end well but he still made it thru the kataklysm set
I am me. Live with it.
i punched a woman
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
nothing serious but if I ever go to a lame concert, there's always a fat girl there waiting to kick me in the ass. It's fkn annoying!
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
rubbing up against sweaty dudes gave me a boner, then theit got stuck in the wall of death, has never been the same.
Punched in the nose...it bled for a bit but it wasn't bad really.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Some dude in front of me jumped up and kicked me in the balls with their heel.
Ibanez RG1527
ENGL Blackmore Sig.
Marshall 1960A Cab
Orange 4x12 Cab

Member of UG's Official Gain \/\/hores - Invite Only
Got kicked in the back of the head.

Great pit though.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
a guy kicked my shin like a little girl so i ground my elbow in his spine when he turned around. he came back and threatened to kill me. he smelled like pot and booze.
Nothing's ever happened to me, but my friend got scalped- as in his hair and skin came away from the top of his skull. Ambulance job.

The funny bit was he was walking away from the mosh pit, and got shoved into a brick wall.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
landed on by someone whose about 6 foot.
Considering im only 5ft3, it hurt.
Black eye i got tired of being landed on,, and stuck my elbows into anyone who landed on me. I got me sharp little elbows
&& this was all at a paramore gig. haha.
Yes, it's a very old username.
I got elbowed in the face. It hurt but the gig was worth it.
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
I don't go in Pits.

Good day.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by iplay6string
haha sigged methinks

n00b doesnt understand meaning of being sigged, methinks

oh and I dont do moshpits
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Last edited by samlynch at Apr 3, 2008,
Hmm, no serioues injurys but my pride was hurt after a friend pushed me into a mospit (for Norther, supporting Turisas) and I fell over straight away. It hurt
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
it detracts from the music - therefore any band that has mental mosh pits is usually either a crap band and/or a band with complete tools for fans. end of.
Page 1 of 3