Page 1 of 2
If you had it done while you were NOT a baby, this will be easier to answer.

I was recently circumsized, and nothing really hurts, but the head is so insanely sensetive, and this is of course normal. But I would like to know how long till I would be able to just walk around in my pants (boxers) without feeling some sort of discomfort? I have been told that everything will be back to normal in about six weeks, but does that maybe only mean that pain from removing the foreskin will be gone after that time? It would be nice to be able to walk around without a sort of tissue around my penis (aloe vera tissues I got from the doctor). And also, what about sex? how logn till that's possibilty?

...So.. How long will it be till it's not too sensitive
wow. i actually thought, "sam, dont read this thread. this isnt going to end well" then i thought "shut up ill do what i want! youre not the boss of me!"

i was wrong.....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Gutted. My mate had to have that done at 20. Took about six weeks yeah. I'm surprised you aren't in more pain now though, he was in agony for about two weeks after the op.

Quote by rizo299
I'm so glad I live in a society where cicumcision is not the norm.

I'm guessing neither does the TS as he would have had it done as a baby otherwise.

It's done here in the UK for medical reasons, and that is pretty much the only reason you can get it done as an adult.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Thanks for at least one serious answer (maybe more have come while I write this). I'm on strong pain-killers, maybe that's some of it there. But good to know from at least one similar case that it should be back to normal after about six weeks

Anyone with any other experiences?
Quote by grunger
why the hell would you get it done at that age? jewish?

If he was Jewish he would have had it done at birth, idiot.

Noone chooses to have it done as an adult. Hell, noone chooses to have it done at all. It's either forced on you at birth or a tight foreskin forces you to get it done after puberty.

Quote by Haimson
Thanks for at least one serious answer (maybe more have come while I write this). I'm on strong pain-killers, maybe that's some of it there. But good to know from at least one similar case that it should be back to normal after about six weeks

Anyone with any other experiences?

Yeah actually. He came to the pub with us after about two or three weeks and just sat doing nothing strenuous. At some point a huge patch of blood appeared on his crotch and he had to go home. Mare for him.

I'm sure you'll be fine though
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Well the head will get less sensitive and as a result sex might be less enjoyable... but I imagine that you can have sex as soon as the wounds heal.
Quote by Aziraphale
Well the head will get less sensitive and as a result sex might be less enjoyable... but I imagine that you can have sex as soon as the wounds heal.

Don't say that in front of a yank. They get very defensive about their manhood once they realise its been butchered.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by rizo299

Ewwww, you have a hooded monster.
Dude,

I remember first couple of weeks being painful, after that soon starts to get better. You'll always be clean, and sex is no different for me - in fact better cos no pain!

I remember worrying that it would ever look normal again - it looks a bit of a mess right now, right? But it soon heals up and looks completely normal.

No need to worry mate.
Yeah but that's the thing, as of now I can't even touch it with my finger. It's too damn sensitive. I know it will go away, I just want it to be over as soon as possible If you are to understand, imagine sex right after you came, you aren't ble to keep on going. It's like that, all the time. And the boxers rubbing it all the time doesn't help.

But thanks for the help guys
^ That's a myth. People who don't wash and are circumcised have the same problems as those who are uncircumcised. It just comes from the fact that they don't wash. It's not like you grow mould if you're dirty.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I got an erection the day after the operation.

It hurt.
My cool sig is cool and I suck at guitar.
I got it down just three days ago, and it was a big problem for me.
Just hold your breath and your dick, and smash your dick with a hammer.

It worked for me, no shit.
dont wear boxers if its too sensitive. duh. other than that though you're pretty much screwed for the remainder of X amount of weeks til its "back to normal"
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
In a kind of a tissue with a piece of tape to keep it there hehe. But that's only for comforts sake. I don't need anything else, amazingly enough I'm not in any other pain that's great though
Quote by Rankles
Gutted. My mate had to have that done at 20. Took about six weeks yeah. I'm surprised you aren't in more pain now though, he was in agony for about two weeks after the op.

I'm guessing neither does the TS as he would have had it done as a baby otherwise.

It's done here in the UK for medical reasons, and that is pretty much the only reason you can get it done as an adult.

And what kind of medical reason would require you to cut off the end of your jerkin!?

Quote by Haimson
I have been told that everything will be back to normal in about six weeks

I hate to tell you this, but it will never be normal again.

Obviously, I'm not circumcised. I reckon it's a crime... Robbing male figures of complete manhood. Bah.
A U S S I E
Last edited by Jcore44 at Apr 3, 2008,
Quote by Jcore44
And what kind of medical reason would require you to cut off the end of your jerkin!?

When your foreskin is too tight to be pulled back, thus making erections agony and sex impossible.

Happy?
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
When your foreskin is too tight to be pulled back, thus making erections agony and sex impossible.

Happy?

Yeah but... Surely they could just do something to make it looser without actually having to cut it off?

:S

I'm out now, this thread makes me uncomfortable.
A U S S I E
Yeah true^ but that doesn't always work. I just wanted it fixed once and for all
Quote by Jcore44
Yeah but... Surely they could just do something to make it looser without actually having to cut it off?

Thats what i did
Quote by Jcore44

:S

I'm out now, this thread makes me uncomfortable.

Afraid not

It's connected around the tip, but is about twice as long as your penis. You can't loosen it as you're essentially cutting a hole in a flap of skin that doubles back on itself.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Daisy_Ramirez_
...How cold they loosen the foreskin? ._.

Same way people cut their jeans to make them fit over their trainers

I'll stick with my ant eater thanks
Quote by Rankles
Afraid not

It's connected around the tip, but is about twice as long as your penis. You can't loosen it as you're essentially cutting a hole in a flap of skin that doubles back on itself.

, dont know what i did then
Just out of interest anyone see that "embarrassing illness" program on itv (i think) the other night? a man in his 70's turned up with a botched circumcision, was a really disgusting sight, felt sorry for him.

As for your questions, i couldn't even hazard a guess, im still intact
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by dartmaster
, dont know what i did then

It's possible I suppose in less severe cases, but past a certain point circumcision is necessary.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
It's possible I suppose in less severe cases, but past a certain point circumcision is necessary.

I was lucky then i suppose
I find circumcision creepy, unless it's for medical purposes, then I'm cool with it. But the whole BRING OUT THE CLEAVER THE WIFE JUST HAD A BABY BOY thing is just evil imo. Don't even get me started on female circumcision.
Originally Posted by rizo299

DUDE!!! in our country when your not circumcised then, you will be considered as a gay (well it depends on your age we call them gay when their not circumcised at 12)
Quote by Liger02
DUDE!!! in our country when your not circumcised then, you will be considered as a gay (well it depends on your age we call them gay when their not circumcised at 12)

You go around checking 12 year olds c*cks?
Quote by xC0ldBl00dx
You go around checking 12 year olds c*cks?

Of course, you need to check if they're gay.
Gore AND Core; unite!
Page 1 of 2