I have a question, it's not for me but someone else....
what is the content?
is their nudity?
if so I'm going to be pissed.
whos john5? ;D
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
ex manson guitarist and current rob zombie guitarist. he also has a solo career. I think he is kind of a....to say it nicely, a wimp.
Quote by nightraven
which dvd? he's got a couple if i remember rightly.

the devil knows my name...i think that is what she has
there's a dvd? link please
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
ta very much.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Quote by killyoutonight
ex manson guitarist and current rob zombie guitarist. he also has a solo career. I think he is kind of a....to say it nicely, a wimp.

Na, he's just a really nice guy, I met him once at Ozzfest 05 I wanna say, the last year Zombie headlined the second stage. Awesome guitar player, Really nice guy!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
Na, he's just a really nice guy, I met him once at Ozzfest 05 I wanna say, the last year Zombie headlined the second stage. Awesome guitar player, Really nice guy!

well idk...maybe it's just manson that made him seem like a wimp. I am glad that he is with Zombie now where he at least gets treated better...
Quote by killyoutonight

Ever see that concert clip of him with Manson where Manson kicks him during a song and he flings his telecaster and challenges Manson to a fight?

It was awesome.

EDIT:

Here it is in case you haven't..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QDisghzWXt4
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Last edited by nebiru at Apr 3, 2008,
Quote by nebiru
Ever see that concert clip of him with Manson where Manson kicks him during a song and he flings his telecaster and challenges Manson to a fight?

It was awesome.

EDIT:

yes, ive seen it lol. I watched that over and over. I also saw a vid around mechanical animals where manson threw some frozen meat at his head twice.
I have the dvd. there's not much nudity in there a couple of boobs here and there that's about it.
John 5 is a killer shreddder w/an interesting country-inspired chicken technique, unorthodox tapping etc.
If you're into shred and feel like you're stuck shredding over same old minor scale-type runs this dvd will give you smth new to work on.
Shecter Jolly Roger w/EMGs 81/85
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor
Boss BR600 Recorder
Quote by Kaban
I have the dvd. there's not much nudity in there a couple of boobs here and there that's about it.
John 5 is a killer shreddder w/an interesting country-inspired chicken technique, unorthodox tapping etc.
If you're into shred and feel like you're stuck shredding over same old minor scale-type runs this dvd will give you smth new to work on.

what about as far as male nudity? is there any?
oh and by the way I am not asking so I can run out and get it because I don't want it...it is for someone else.
so is there any male nudity?
Quote by nebiru

It was awesome.

EDIT:

Yeah, cause that's what a real hard-ass looks like when they fight.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
Yeah, cause that's what a real hard-ass looks like when they fight.

I thought 5 looked silly doing that after he got kicked. I think he is a push over...he tries to act so bad and all with the dvd but he isn't.
Quote by killyoutonight
I thought 5 looked silly doing that after he got kicked. I think he is a push over...he tries to act so bad and all with the dvd but he isn't.

Meh, I have no real reference for him other than that video, but he looks like an idiot there, never really been drawn to his playing much but that's just me.
Funny words.
He's an upper middle class kid who used to have a mansion and maids. He's not going to be the toughest guy ever!

Great guitarist though eh.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!