wtf
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

where did she think the baby was going to go? and if it would even fit!?!?
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by mikko_9119
where did she think the baby was going to go? and if it would even fit!?!?

into the pipes, so the sewer gators could raise it as their own?

Edit: would probably be a more stable home tbf
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by leaping badger
into the pipes, so the sewer gators could raise it as their own?

Edit: would probably be a more stable home tbf

geez, that baby musta been the size of a turd then to fit down the drain

i wish i was raised by sewer gators
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Wow... this is really screwed up.

"Oh my God! A giant crying turd! I gotta flush the bastard!"
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Quote by mikko_9119
geez, that baby musta been the size of a turd then to fit down the drain

i wish i was raised by sewer gators

stupid bint probs thought it was a turd and yeah me too, would be a like a more hardcore teenage mutant ninja turtles
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
like wtf, she must have been fat in the first place if no-one noticed.. this is messed up , this is messed up enough to be a 'dying fetus' song:P
Quote by Fi-Fi
like wtf, she must have been fat in the first place if no-one noticed.. this is messed up , this is messed up enough to be a 'dying fetus' song:P

It's weird cause her teachers and parents should have noticed she was pregnant.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

i've heard that you have very little 'baby bump' growth when you are unaware that you are pregnant, and that knowing you're pregnant and actively thinking about your tummy growing can cause a lot of the growth, kind of like a reverse placebo effect? don't know how that works but it might be true to an extent.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
i've heard that you have very little 'baby bump' growth when you are unaware that you are pregnant, and that knowing you're pregnant and actively thinking about your tummy growing can cause a lot of the growth, kind of like a reverse placebo effect? don't know how that works but it might be true to an extent.

The "reverse placebo" you're talking about would be called a psychosomatic response, but I believe you are correct that people eat more because they know and realize that they are "eating for two".
How diud they not notice her being pregnent?
They said it could be accidental as well. I would notice a baby being born.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by denizenz
The "reverse placebo" you're talking about would be called a psychosomatic response, but I believe you are correct that people eat more because they know and realize that they are "eating for two".

thanks for the info yeah the 'eating for two' thing could be a big factor, as well as if you're having thoughts like 'pregnant women crave food'. both could definitely cause you to eat more/eat different types of foods than you would when you weren't pregnant, and as such make you larger.
from daylight...
...into darkness
hahaha. didn't anybody realise she was pregnant!??!

she probably didn't wanna pay $2000 for the health care.
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
I bet it happens all the time, but now theyre gonna report loads to make it look like some new outburst
wow.

she gave birth in a school bathroom. on her own. and nobody noticed until after she tried to flush it down the toilet?
To be quite frank this sound like a late, distasteful April fools. That's honestly ridiculous.

Giving birth in the bathroom? Nobody noticing she was pregnant? Instantly trying to kill it? No. This is seriously ****ed.
"We understand that the baby was alive when it was born and that the girl attempted to flush the child down the toilet. The child died as a result of these actions," said Lt. Eric Freed of the Baytown Police Department

holy ****, that makes me feel sick
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
This story gives me hope, in a weird sort of way.

Dude what the f... actually nevermind

Anyway Did she go to school with the stupidest people in the world? The whole story is just disgusting and insane.
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
That happened at the school near my house, more common than I like to think.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I had to read that a couple time to make sure I wasn't imagining things. Now that I'm sure it's real there's only one thing to say.

WHAT THE FUCK?