Does anybody have any experience with the new Epiphone Prophecy series? They've been out for a while now. I have a Prophecy SG GX on preorder. I'd just like to hear from anybody who may have already played or seen any of the new Prophecies.
Tell me again why people buy things online having not tried to play one even once?
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by pavel
Tell me again why people buy things online having not tried to play one even once?

x2
Sometimes there's just no store that carries one nearby, and sometimes the only way you're going to get that dream guitar you've been after is through online.

Personally, I'm still a firm believer of try before buy, but I can also see the reasoning from the other side.

At the very least though, I would've been asking this question before actually ordering one, checking reviews, and any information I can find regarding the guitar in question.

My two cents anyway.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I'm sure he can cancel the preorder if he hears overwhelming ****tiness about it.
Quote by Hakael
Sometimes there's just no store that carries one nearby, and sometimes the only way you're going to get that dream guitar you've been after is through online.

Personally, I'm still a firm believer of try before buy, but I can also see the reasoning from the other side.

At the very least though, I would've been asking this question before actually ordering one, checking reviews, and any information I can find regarding the guitar in question.

My two cents anyway.

good couple cents...
maybe worth a nickle!