You just barely start to get things down, what's next? Nothing fancy, my Roland amp sounds sweet. I am playing a Revenend Warhawk II HB. Very nice axe for sizzle. My wife still wants to kill me. How can I up the ante?
Umm, my first pedal was like 15 bucks off of Musicians Friend, and it's not too bad, I mean, it's no tube screamer, but, for just somethin to play with it's good. I don't remember what it was called though.
wah pedal. dunlop crybaby, very nice.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Quote by ledzepprules09
Umm, my first pedal was like 15 bucks off of Musicians Friend, and it's not too bad, I mean, it's no tube screamer, but, for just somethin to play with it's good. I don't remember what it was called though.

Thanks for the response. I just have such a pretty new guitar that I want to learn some tricks. Reverend stuff rocks my friend. Never talked about, underated. Any advice? I like hard-rockish/metal kinda stuff.
Gear forum.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Yeah, just get some cheapy POS pedal first, and play around with it, and that way, if you don't like it, you didn't blow too much cash.