well ive been playing electric for about 3 years and i want to venture into the world of acoustic guitars

i have roughly £200 to spend and i know nothing about acoustic guitars (i dont know which brands/models are good etc)

oh and also i would like a guitar which sounds bright and dark (if that makes sense)
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
get a nice Oscar Smithy (or something like that--its the company that makes acoustics for Washburn) and if it comes with steel strings but Phosphor Bronze strings on it for the sound your looking for
Quote by djmay71
get a nice Oscar Smithy

Oscar Schmidt is what you're looking for.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Ignore brand and model right now. Go and play guitars in your price range. Go to local shops and play no-name guitars and also play some of the known-brand named guitars at places like GC. Just play as many as possible and go for what feels/sounds right.
DON'T BUY AN ACOUSTIC GUITAR FROM A BOX! I made that mistake when i was a beginner...ulgh...the trouble I went through with that....

Make sure whichever guitar you buy, you have played and found just what you're looking for in your price range.....of course, you've been playing 3 years so you knwo this already...