about the story behind Coheed and Cambria's songs/albums; the amory wars. Because the story is complicated/confusing/not yet solved... i thought it would be a good thread to start up....

But im not sure where to start it or if im allowed to..

Where should I do it if i don't just want it to get closed? The pit? they're not any coheed and cambria threads anyway...
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
Quote by fredzeskater
about the story behind Coheed and Cambria's songs/albums; the amory wars. Because the story is complicated/confusing/not yet solved... i thought it would be a good thread to start up....

But im not sure where to start it or if im allowed to..

Where should I do it if i don't just want it to get closed? The pit? they're not any coheed and cambria threads anyway...

If you're not certain, PM a Mod who's responsible for Bands & Artists.

They would much rather answer your questions like that, than have to clean up clutter.

Do NOT put threads in the Pit, if they can possibly fit in the other forums.
I'm certain yours will.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Might be worth mentioning in the C & C thread as well though, the guys in there will probably be quite interested.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
Might be worth mentioning in the C & C thread as well though, the guys in there will probably be quite interested.

if you've got a link to the coheed thread i think the threadstarter would find it useful
from daylight...
...into darkness