I'm looking for a fancy word that describes the action to break a song into tracks (vocal, guitar, bass, drum etc...). Basically it's the reverse of what people do in the studio.

I've came up some some words like break, split, cut, extract. Help me brainstorm for more!

I'm starting a project and really need to cool name for it

And I forgot to mention. It should be quite simple. Easy to read, easy to say.
Last edited by hminh87 at Apr 3, 2008,
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog


^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Or then again of course, you could just be reading my signaure now...
Party foul?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.