4 13%
Pregnant woman
11 37%
Disabled
6 20%
None....I'm an uncaring queynte
9 30%
Voters: 30.
Hi UG....I was on the bus earlier and got to thinking, as one does on bus journeys. If there were no seats on the bus whatsoever and an elderly person, a pregnant woman and a disabled person (not in a wheelchair though, because they have an allotted space on most buses) got on, who would you give preference to if you were going to give up your seat? Also, why would you give preference to that person?

Personally, I would favour the elderly person because they're probably tired and have weaker bones than us younger people.

GO!
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I'd just leave my seat and leave it to the 3 of them to figure out who needs it most...
id tell them to fight to the deth for my seat....if not scrw them im not gettin up=P
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
depends who gives the best blowjob...
Or then again of course, you could just be reading my signaure now...
1. stand up and move
2. let all three fight it out
3. winner wins seat.
pregnant woman. the elderly is prolly gonna die within the next 10 years or so, so it won't kill them to stand up for another 2 mins of their life, and where i'm from, the disabled have their own bus, so why would i be on their bus anyways?
The pregnant woman is probably still quite young, if burdened.

The elderly person has been standing up more years than I have; they're probably used to not getting a seat by now.

The disabled person might be in pain, so they get my seat.
The disabled person because the pregnant woman is stronger and could hold onto the handles, the only elderly people who would actually go on a bus are the more able people so yeah
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I would just stay in my seat.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Depends on how old, pregnant or disabled they are I guess...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
What about a disabled pregnant woman?

Or an elderly disabled pregnan woman? Hmm?

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

Quote by Broken_Drum
Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Ataxia
What about a disabled pregnant woman?

Or an elderly disabled pregnant woman? Hmm?

Menopause, my good sir.... I assume this would prevent pregnancy in the elderly generation.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by goth clash
Menopause, my good sir.... I assume this would prevent pregnancy in the elderly generation.

That may be true in natural forms, however if you have the wealth...

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

probably the pregnant girl, but it depends how pregnant she was.

if she just had a small bump, and obviously wasnt that far along, then id probably give it to the elderly person.

but if the girl looked like she was gonna give birth relatively soon, id give it to her. im more worried about the next generation than the old person who will probably die soon.
Just sit there with my music blaring into my ears and pretended to be a sleep. When they shake me, try to surpress the smile. I got there first, its my seat until I get off and god help anyone who tries to take my seat!

I'd get up and give the seat to the elderly person
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
the pregnant may sit on my lap ,
if she wears a skirt that is
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ