i no there are going to be some incredibally funny people saying babys but meh im 19 and mine would be 15 probs you?
Quote by colen
wtf is a gibson fender tellecaster
Wow, underage sex eh? Why does it say you were born in 1992 on your profile if you're 19?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Wow, underage sex eh? Why does it say you were born in 1992 on your profile if you're 19?

lewl

I wouldn't sleep with anyone outside a relationship.
well the girl i fancy is 15 but will be 16 in about 3 months and im 16 soon and she sed she was thinking about me and her and a bed

and she told me 2 imagine her naked

Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
im 20 and i would say 17 or 18 depending on where it is legal.. any younger and id feel like Chris Hansen would be waiting in my house every day I get back from class
craystarR

Nice

Depends, 16 Id say [im 17]
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I'm 18 (going on 19) but I'd say 15. Maybe. It would depend on the girl.

Edit- Let me change that. 17. I just thought about the 15 year old girls I know and I vomited a little. 17. 17. 17.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
17 probably.

im 20, so definitely no younger than that.

17 seems ok with me. i work with (mostly) people a few years younger than me. a lot of them are 16-18 and they dont seem much different than people my age.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Apr 3, 2008,
Youngest... Straight out the womb.

Oldest... Old enough for there to be skin around the bones.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Nice job creepers, I know the people who need to be on rape watch in the future.

Wouldn't be surprised if I saw some of you on To Catch a Predator at some point.

Get over it, if you weren't getting any before you were 18, it's too late. No more sex with children, folks. That is, if there IS any sex in the first place. Don't feed me any of this "consent" b.s. If you are 18 and you have sex with someone who is younger than that, you are doing a MINOR. Get a life, brohams.

EDIT: Oh and I'm basing this from the legal age where I live. If it's lower or higher anywhere else, just replace 18 with that number and reread.
Where is Dirk Lance?
Last edited by DirkLance at Apr 3, 2008,
18. Jail sucks.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by DirkLance
Nice job creepers, I know the people who need to be on rape watch in the future.

Wouldn't be surprised if I saw some of you on To Catch a Predator at some point.

Get over it, if you weren't getting any before you were 18, it's too late. No more sex with children, folks. That is, if there IS any sex in the first place. Don't feed me any of this "consent" b.s. If you are 18 and you have sex with someone who is younger than that, you are doing a MINOR. Get a life, brohams.

Age of consent here is 16.

Suck it, asshole.
its 17 in Illinois Dirk so your statement is wrong. You should do some research before you tear into all these people. I wouldn't be surprised if i saw you on are you smarter than a 5th grader you dumb ****.
craystarR
i think all the guys that wud date girl that r like 14,15,or 16 r disguiting if u 18 or older
my gfs 14 turning 15 n im 15 turnin 16 n we did it i think its fine if its more then a year diffrence wen ur this young then i think sumthins wrong
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by csguitar
its 17 in Illinois Dirk so your statement is wrong. You should do some research before you tear into all these people. I wouldn't be surprised if i saw you on are you smarter than a 5th grader you dumb ****.

Keep it civil, this isn't Youtube.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
I be 17 (and a month). At first i thought 15, but then I reconsidered and said 16... but then i reconsidered again when i remembered there is a girl I know who i would pound into the f**king GROUND and she's 15 I think. Though it's not just a case of her being attractive, i actually do quite like her. She's the year below though so it's alright.

I wouldn't go any lower than people in the year below though, nor any older than year above but f**k it, we all know THAT's never going to happen...