So because I didn´t went to gym projects on fridays because I have better things to do on a sunny friday afternoon then spending 3 hours of gym every week I now have to walk about 20km to get a good grade which will take about 3 to 4 hours to walk. Now to kill the time I was thinking about putting some albums on my mp3 player but I want to know if anyone of you can tell some really good albums to listen to, I prefer Classic Rock but if anyone of you know some good albums to walk on let me hear it.

I´m thinking of ´´Destroyer´´ from KISS, ´´Machine Head´´ from Deep Purple and ´´Innuendo´´ from Queen so those will probably come on it.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
Appetite for Destruction by Guns N' Roses is good, I can listen to that album over and over straight
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Pearl Jam- 10
Nirvana- Nevermind (cliche, i know, but still good)
Oasis- Definitely Maybe AND Morning Glory
RHCP- Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Metallica's Ride the Lightning, Sabbath's Paranoid, Judas Priest's British Steel, any Pink Floyd album, any Zeppelin is good too
Thanks that should probably work ^^
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
Ghost I-IV by Nine Inch Nails
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Oh and if ou like clasic rock get some Thin Lizzy. Black Rose is good or Live and dangerous
Down from the Glen came the Marching Men
With their sheilds and their swords
To fight the fight they believed to be right
Overthrow the overlords...
Any Pink Floyd album...
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Pearl Jam - Ten

Easily the best album to walk to. Well from my experiences, anyway.

+1

Don't know about walking walking, but it sure as hell is an awesome album. Also get some prog and try to walk in time with it, it'll relieve you from the boredom probably.
I just listened to Cowboys From Hell almost the full way through trying to find my way home from a McDonalds in the ghetto.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()