fight
35 45%
ignore
35 45%
verbal only
7 9%
Voters: 77.
Page 1 of 2
ok i cycle to school, and occasionally cycle past a group of chavs who talk **** to me. i am 16, and most of them are look about 13 or 14. sometimes theres a couple of older guys who just seem to be the midgets bodyguards.

ive been taking this for almost 4 years now, i just verbally attack them back. (once though i did kick some guy the year above me in the chest but that was a guy from a different group)

what should i do? knock out a few teeth? carry on ignoring them?

oh and this whole thing may sound a bit immature, but come on, 4 years and ive done nothing
id just ignore them.

i mean, how big is the group? 2-3 people you might be able to take, but unless you are like some sort of giant, i doubt you could fight more than that without completely getting your ass kicked.
Realise, you're not ignoring them by talking back, just feeding them.
Ignore them totally, that should do it
make it rain blood buddy. ghostride your bike into em. and then kick some Arse
You could try... ...taking a different route.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by devin_g94
make it rain blood buddy. ghostride your bike into em. and then kick some Arse

i second it!
93% of teenagers listen to rap music,if you are part of the 7% who listen to good music, put this in your siggy
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
You could try... ...taking a different route.

i do most of the time, but occasionally i go to town after school and through chavtown is the quickest way back from town

im not some kind of giant, and theres usually between 4 and 6 of them, maybe one of them will be about my size.

oh and ive never actually been in a fight before, sure ive punched and kicked but never a full on fight. i dont want to say im macho or anything, but i do about 17-20 hours of exercise most weeks, that should give you an idea.
Quote by MoleMania
Rape

i did write rape as one of the options in the original post, as its what UG usually comes up with, but i deleted it thinking i would wait until someone said it
Quote by dansmith291
Got any friends to help you out?

Gang war FTW!!!!

hehe i could get a few, but whenever i have mates with me, the chavs never seem to be there
Do what I would do. Ride past them really fast and swing a baseball bat and clock them round the head. If they die, a bonus to society. Chavs are scum.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
flobbie12345 Quote:
Originally Posted by dansmith291
Got any friends to help you out?

Gang war FTW!!!!

hehe i could get a few, but whenever i have mates with me, the chavs never seem to be there

Then id suggest going Rambo style and hunting them down
Quote by Guitardude19
Do what I would do. Ride past them really fast and swing a baseball bat and clock them round the head. If they die, a bonus to society. Chavs are scum.

if i wouldnt go to prison, i would do just that

also, i have been reluctant to get in a fight because, well, chavs carry knives. and i dont want to get killed for something dumb like that
dont do anything, what will happen a week after you fight them?

If you win, they will still mess with you.

If you lose, they will push you off your bike everytime you pass by them
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
use a gun with a good scope that way no matter how many there is you can take your time
Quote by flobbie12345
ok i cycle to school, and occasionally cycle past a group of chavs who talk **** to me. i am 16, and most of them are look about 13 or 14. sometimes theres a couple of older guys who just seem to be the midgets bodyguards.

ive been taking this for almost 4 years now, i just verbally attack them back. (once though i did kick some guy the year above me in the chest but that was a guy from a different group)

what should i do? knock out a few teeth? carry on ignoring them?

oh and this whole thing may sound a bit immature, but come on, 4 years and ive done nothing

Knock the living **** out of them, the only way to teach chavs a lesson is to fight fire with fire and just knock one of them out.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
hire chuck norris to sort them out

or you could get a rottweiler and walk that on your way 2 skool....then 'accidently' let it of it's leash when it has a taste for blood!
Quote by flobbie12345
if i wouldnt go to prison, i would do just that

also, i have been reluctant to get in a fight because, well, chavs carry knives. and i dont want to get killed for something dumb like that

Well you have to ignore them then.

Dont talk back to them, just ignore them.

(Anyway, all you need is a solid alabi, a different bike, a disguise of some sort to hide your face, gloves, a wooden bat so you can burn it, and a way of disposing of the bike such as scraping off the old paint and re painting it and then dumping it somewhere. Its easy to cover your tracks if you keep your cool >_>

You still run the risk of getting caught...)
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
While normally I agree to not take ****, I can understand where you're coming from. I've spent time in a lot of gang areas in the US, Florida to be exact, and it's an extremely tough call. I would honestly suggest sitting this one out, by finding a new route, or just ignoring them altogether. Fighting could help solve the problem, but you can't be sure as to how many of them will fight back, and how many will fight dirty, with sucker punches, and weapons. It's good that you're actually thinking it through before just kicking ass.
Personally I would walk up to them and talk with them.

Not because I want to avoid a fight but because I'll talk and make myself a really cool guy they wouldn't want to attack. The pack won't gain anything trying to beat me up.

Then I'll make all of them turn on one (the leader's right hand) and I'll beat that guy up. That way the pack hasn't lost any authority and I can make a point not to fuck with me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Get some buddies to go fight them with you. Anybody who talks **** to sombody who kicked their ass is a moron.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

I use to have a problem similar to this, but the folks were a lot older than I.

The best thing to do was to ignore them, cause like said before, when they heckle you they are looking for a response, stop feeding them . And if they get to the point of starvation and become desperate and take a bite at you, then you know you've done everything you can and won't be in any wrong. You will have complete authority over the situation, regardless of the outcome. Its better to have an argument with sympathizers on your side, whoever the mediator would be.
Don't fight with chavs/a chav.
They will just get their reinforcements to help them.

Why dont you listen to music while biking?
Then you cant even hear them.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by flobbie12345
hmm im gonna add a poll because im getting many different views

I was the first person out of 25 to vote for verbal only. I immediatly regret that decision.
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
i no how u feel mate ive had 2 put up with chavs for 5 years just kick there ass (and kick them were there balls should be)
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I'd say ignore them, because there's more of them than there is you. On their own, chavs are pathetic and easy to tear to shreds, but in a group they'll all headbutt you in unison.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Ignore them. I live near-ish a set of shops that the chavs hang outisde of, and everytime I time I go out I get called 'emo' or 'greebo' or something. They're just pussies, deal with it.
Get that gun you used to kill that faggot who dared to look at your gf that one time...maybe that weapon will become 'the most lethal manslaughter weapon in the states' - think how cool that would be

But then again you shouldn't listen to crap like this and just use your head and listen to that guy who told you to listen to music while driving your bike...

Violence only brings about more violence. Gangs only amplify that...
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Last edited by BloodMoon666 at Apr 3, 2008,
they say that if there is no audience, the jerks will give up. the problem is, this type of kid has a strange willpower and won't stop until you kick his ass or ignore him for a HUGE period of time. as for myself, i dont have that willpower to ignore someone that long, so just kick their asses. often enough they'll stop or run away if you make it seem like you'll do something. even if they don't, they're probably all talk so just bust some skulls.
Page 1 of 2