Page 1 of 2
when you see the picture youll be like, so???? Well this is my first ever guitar so its kinda of a big deal 2 me.................

so what do you think???
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
can someone plz tell me how to size pics down???
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
is it a sticker or something?

EDIT: lol so it is. if stickers count, then the Muse sticker on my acoustic counts as customising does it? =D
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
if you like it, thats all that matter..keep on a'rockin
-Epi LP Ultra
-Mashall MG100HDFX half-stack
-Tama Imperialstar
-Epi "Hater-Slayer"
-Fender Ultimate Chorus
-Fender US Strat
-'51 Fender Pro-Amp Model 5A5 TV Front (sexy beast)
-Wechter Pathfinder A/E
-Washburn D-10SB
thankz, don wanna be dissed nomore, close this thread please???
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
what do I think?

I think your a young guitarist who wants to show off your PoS guitar and "custom" job...

sorry Im in a bad mood...

i need a smoke
hey Guitar Hero 69, i don't mean to change the topic but i literally was just going thu my mail and my recent edition (June) of GuitarWorld and on the cover is "Perry and Slash show you how to become a real Guitar Hero".

And the enclosed CD has "The ultimate guitar hero lesson with John Petrucci"

I can't frickin wait. uuummm, i'll be back in a few hours
I seriously thought the title said "I circumsized my guitar".. Yeah I'm not into stickers on guitars, but it looks allright.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
FYI, dunno if you noticed

i think your missing a string!

nice sticker..

you should see the first time i customised my guitar.
it involved about 7 hours and a sergical knife
i have pics somewhere

then i sold it to my cousin who destroyed my masterpiece =_-
*Enter Sig Here*
It's not that bad, I guess....
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Hmm....you've certainly stuck it on well, but where's the ambition? As I recall, I ended up taking a chisel to my first guitar, as well as refinishing it with black and silver stripes, fitting a built-in foldout stand, and also a beer-holding device of my own design (which wasn't much of a success really).

Still, everyone has to start somewhere - I hope that sticker becomes your gateway to a whole new world of guitar customising.
Probably not though.
Quote by VivaLaJam
Well you're all assholes aren't ya?

Some kids just shouldn't be allowed to operate a computer
Welcome to the new millennium, smart ass comments in the comfort of your home with no consequences to make your ego and d*ck feel bigger
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
I think if you're going to put stickers (or anything of the sort) on a guitar, it should be on the back of the body. but hey, I've seen worse "mods". my friend covered his first bass in black and purple duct tape (including the neck). I guess you can figure out how awesome that worked out...
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Silvertone SS11 strat copy (possibly modding in future)
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60
Quote by Hale_91
FYI, dunno if you noticed

i think your missing a string!

lol! i only just noticed that!

Quote by cornmancer
You guys, the mod isn't the sticker. He's obviously changed it into a 5-string guitar.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
You guys, the mod isn't the sticker. He's obviously changed it into a 5-string guitar.

Exactly. I have heard stories about guitarists and bassists that moved to 5 stings and pulled amplifiers out of attics and basements and sheds that can convert stereo amps into tube amps but have failed....so discuss-

;

no troll or bump i just couldn't help it - please forgive us!
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Damn you guys are being a tad harsh

I'm sure you all slammajammed a sticker on your first guitar!

well yes i did...as i said before...Muse sticker on my acoustic...it's still there....

Quote by cornmancer
Quote by noisefarmer
you need to post a 'how to' on applying stickers.

LOL!

ye but give the kid a break, it's only his first guitar and he probably doesn't know much about proper customising but i guess a sticker is a good start.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Hoodoo Child
well yes i did...as i said before...Muse sticker on my acoustic...it's still there....

For a minute there I thought you were on about circumsizing your guitar
Page 1 of 2