So far I have learned music theory on my own, reading books such as Complete Iditos Guide to Music Theory and alot of help from you guys on this site. But my problem is I have been slacking with my theory knowledge and I havent been progressing at all. What Music Theory "subjects" (if you will) do you guys know? What order do you suggest to learn them in? I hope that made sense, if not I can explain more. Thanks for the help!
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
I learned what I knows so far in pretty much this order:
1. Major Scale
2. Minor Scale
3. Chord construction (inc. major, minor, 7, maj7, m7, sus4, sus2, 9, 11, 13,, 6, dim, aug)
4. Chord progression theory
5. Figured Bass + Inversions
6. Modes + how to use them
7. Non-Tonal chords + how and why they work
8. Augmented 6ths, Neapolitan chords + how to use them
9. Non-tonal chord progressions + modal interchange

I've probably forgotten to add a lot of things but that's more or less how I've learned what I know so far
Chord construction, figured bass and inversions, chord progressions, and the Non-chord tones are probably the biggest things to conquer. All of what michal23 said are very good tools in any musicians arsenal. Also be sure to remeber/ look up part writing rules and guides to avoid objectionables such as parralell 5ths, augmented 2nds, etc... I reccomend buying a used college music theory textbook and go through the chapters, it really helps a lot
IMMORTAL DEATH

Before The Sun...
...After The Moon
Quote by michal23
I learned what I knows so far in pretty much this order:
1. Major Scale
2. Minor Scale
3. Chord construction (inc. major, minor, 7, maj7, m7, sus4, sus2, 9, 11, 13,, 6, dim, aug)
4. Chord progression theory
5. Figured Bass + Inversions
6. Modes + how to use them
7. Non-Tonal chords + how and why they work
8. Augmented 6ths, Neapolitan chords + how to use them
9. Non-tonal chord progressions + modal interchange

I've probably forgotten to add a lot of things but that's more or less how I've learned what I know so far

That's probably a good starting point. I'd recommend learning harmony in the Classical system, it's possibly more difficult in the short term, but more rewarding in the long term.