It's for idiots who are scared of being called gay for liking dancing, so they stuck "hardcore" in front of it so it would seem manly.
wtf is hardcore dancing?
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
Quote by GLP_Arclite
It's for idiots who are scared of being called gay for liking dancing, so they stuck "hardcore" in front of it so it would seem manly.

hear hear!
what ever happen to just enjoying the music?
I think it's ridiculous, especially when all the scene kids at my school are always showing off their karate kicks
search button plz.

I have people who do this at gigs I play thrown out because more often than not in ends in innocent bystanders getting hurt and causes fights.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
they all think they are bruce lee
i hate it when scene fags ****ing kick you when your just trying to have a fun time listening or moshing a bit, but a lil tackle usually sets them straight
moshing is awesome when it's done well

scene kids who use it as a way to punch and drop kick people is just stupid
I'm praying for the day when some unlucky twat does that friggin' windmill thing and hits me.
I'm praying hard.
Quote by Retro Rocker
I'm praying for the day when some unlucky twat does that friggin' windmill thing and hits me.
I'm praying hard.

If you try to fight them they'll get 20 of their fellow douchebags to jump you.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
search button plz.

I have people who do this at gigs I play thrown out because more often than not in ends in innocent bystanders getting hurt and causes fights.

Or you could just give them sharp implements and stand back, let the problem sort itself out.