i know i posted one before but no one really gave me advice.

so anyone have one, how are they?
i have hotrails in my strat and tele. are the performer series, the standard HR pup?

if so, they sound like really hot singles, high teble, not really like full sized humbuckers.
and if you want full sized H sound, and were thinking about putting them in a strat bridge, a lot of times a full sized pup will fit, you would need to look under the guard.

also, your amp is most important, so make sure that's good first.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
You posted a thread on the same subject before, so this is considered spam.

Please close it or PM a mod about it.
Quote by mr_hankey
You posted a thread on the same subject before, so this is considered spam.

Please close it or PM a mod about it.

i stated that i posted one before, because no one gave me any help
God, maybe that's because people post in ur thread and u dont add any important information, or comment on what was written.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

no one said anything, i just wanna know how they are, whats up with people being so stuck up on UG?
are you kidding me? did you read the second post?

there is no way to get a real answer unless you provide info.

here, let me give you what you're looking for.
oh yes, HR are great, super in your situation! perfect for ur _____guitar ur _____amp and for the ____ music you play!

ok, you can fill in the blanks and go buy it now.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

i wasnt asking for that info, i was simply asking if anyone had one, and if they liked it, thats it.
right, and i'm telling you, that, that's not the right question to ask.

what if a guy put a HR in the neck of his ibanez, and plays it thru a Mesa.

do you think it'll sound anything like a HR in the bridge of a poplar wood, strat, played thru a FM10?

what if a HR owner says blankly, "yeah i love it."
and you didnt even ask, what tpe of music he plays?

i love mine for exactly what i said. but i'd never buy it for metal tones. it doesnt make sense.

if you are wondering why you cant get any good answers, it's because u supply no info and dont ask the right questions.
you can debate this all night if you want. but im telling you, without stating where its going, what it's being used for and what it's being played thru, any info given to you wont be corrct anyway.

i hope a n00b does come by and states blindly that they are slamming pups.
because some guys do better learning things for themselves.
anyway, i'm done here, good luck.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62