Hey guys,

I play a fat strat (lefty )

music styles are pretty broad, but include:
-mainly blues
-classic rock (zeppelin)
-heavier stuff (not HEAVY, but foo fighters kind of marshall tone--amp NEEDS TO HAVE this)

so, i'm looking for an amp to replace my super heavy 120 watt SS combo.

i'd like it to be:
-loud (play over medium loud drummer)
-portable (easy to carry to car, small enough to store in closet, etc)
-TUBE
-minimalist (im tired of all the options on my SS that i don't use)

i have looked at the following:
-Blackheart 5w+cab (price just went up?)
-Palominos (i like how they have the gain channel, and reverb-- as well as 3 band eq)
-Fender Super Champ XD (i played this-- really cool. i like how it has so many preamp voicings, but want other opinions on this feature. only has 2 band eq. had built in effects!)

So, if anyone has experience with these amps, i'd like to hear some intelligent opinions (not "LOL GET AN EPI VJ!!!11"). If there are any other options that I should try to play/consider, let me know!
i don't think i'll be buying online, and finding a used classic 30 around me will be difficult.
If your not buying online then go try them out. Btw, i'm pretty sure Foo Fighters is using Mesa Boogie Rectifiers (at least Dave), wich I think counts more as distorsion than overdrive (ex Marshall). It's definitly not a Marshall tone though.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
i'd definitely say the blackheart. on it's own it'll distort enough to get all those tones you want. w/ a tubescreamer it can get a lot heavier
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
tru that the handsome devil will make band situations easier. which is why i'll pick up one of those heads during the summer and use the 5 watt for dorm room.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out