they are as bad or worst then Micro$osft now. Trying to sneak in their Safari web browser on itunes updates.
Is this trolling? (not sure whether or not to report - help here please)
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
oh, i thought this was about....something.....else.......

ill just be leaving now.....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Ovenman

dont even bother reporting
RIP Tom Searle.
i saw that. i have itunes and the updated came up asking if i would like to install the new version of Safari. i was like, what the hell? i dont even have safari. i dont want it either.
Who cares?

So long as you uncheck the box then it doesn't make a difference.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by weemansyndrome
Nah, replacable batteries FTW.

I lol'd
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by duncang
Who cares?

So long as you uncheck the box then it doesn't make a difference.

+1

also its pretty good. fastest thing out there at the moment. im just waiting for FF3 though
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Apple is as capitalistic(sp?) as Microsoft, but they still are making some efforts in design and user-friendlines...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
i dislike apple. they have no regard for their consumers because no matter what they put out, people will buy it. Steve Jobs is anal about quality control, but he sucks when it comes to making something that the people will love rather than something that is merely better than everything else. and even people that do love apple complain about the way they keep upgrading stuff two weeks after you buy it.
Quote by dudius
i dislike apple. they have no regard for their consumers because no matter what they put out, people will buy it. Steve Jobs is anal about quality control, but he sucks when it comes to making something that the people will love rather than something that is merely better than everything else. and even people that do love apple complain about the way they keep upgrading stuff two weeks after you buy it.

This post doesn't make sense. Apple comes up with the most innovative and user friendly gadgets on the mainstream market. And there's nothing wrong with upgrades.
Peace.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge

The wait is over!!!!!!!

rofl, i meant Firefox 3
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Quote by midi pure
+1

also its pretty good. fastest thing out there at the moment. im just waiting for FF3 though

yeah, except for the massive holes in it that allow hacks in with extreme ease, almost entirely through memory leaks.
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
yeah, i almost got that update the other day.... pissed me off!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by daytripper75
i saw that. i have itunes and the updated came up asking if i would like to install the new version of Safari. i was like, what the hell? i dont even have safari. i dont want it either.

Then click No and STFU.

-SD
Quote by Ovenman

It's not.

And don't report, unless you're a little bitch.
Quote by Novacane...

And don't report, unless you're a little bitch.

+246724747457587349856739567348649673468346
RIP Tom Searle.
You put up with all their patronising bullshit and that's what pushes you over the edge? Microsoft have been doing it for years with Google toolbar.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Er... not only is Safari free, but you simply have to uncheck the box. You're basically complaining because they are offering you free software. If you consider that sneaky, you must be one perceptually-challenge mother ****er.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by SilentDeftone
Then click No and STFU.

-SD

i did check no. im sorry that i dont like when companies try to get me to download extra stuff i dont want. if i wanted safari, i would get it. its just slightly annoying. thats all.
Quote by midi pure
+1

I'm assuming Safari doesn't randomly deleted your bookmarks like my current version of Firefox does...
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
*gets in bomb shelter*

Here comes the war again.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by moody07747
actually I cant stand ipods, mines going on ebay this weekend.

Cowon makes much better units IMO, sounds and function are a heck of a lot better.

Yeah, I agree, even though I prefer Archos over Cowon
ESP and Jackson Fanboy
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Will Firefox 2 upgrade to that automatically?
I hope so, my version of Fx has an annoying memory leak.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by Vornik
Er... not only is Safari free, but you simply have to uncheck the box. You're basically complaining because they are offering you free software. If you consider that sneaky, you must be one perceptually-challenge mother ****er.

No it is just one of those annoying things where they don't tell you that you are about to download a useless piece of software. I had to google it to even figure out what it was. But It will stay listed there checked every time there is a apple update until you download it. At least with windows update you can check to ignore updates you don't want.
So ... just uncheck the box?

Apple has the right to promote their products to you, as it is a part of their terms of service.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by ViperScale
No it is just one of those annoying things where they don't tell you that you are about to download a useless piece of software. I had to google it to even figure out what it was. But It will stay listed there checked every time there is a apple update until you download it. At least with windows update you can check to ignore updates you don't want.

You don't like it, don't use it.

-SD