I just wanted to know if any of you know how I could apply for a job this summer at Total Request live in times square. This might be an awkward question but ive been looking all over mtvs website and theres nothing saying about working for TRL....This is kinda my dream job so anyone who has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

And guys, when im talking about getting a job there, im not talking about being the host of the show or anything, im talking about the little jobs they need people to do
Life is a film, you the film maker
Last edited by ~DeadPoetsNow~ at Apr 3, 2008,
Of all dream jobs.... why this?

But anyways since you live in NYC why don't you walk by and ask?
Or maybe you just gotta find the right people. Try talent agencies and stuff like that.
Brawl Anyone?: Click HERE!!!

Like Mario Kart WiFi? Need help finding friends? Click here
i dono if u can get a job, but maybe u can like volunteer or something. That would be a pretty sweet job though. I have the same dream, except it's a Canadian version where I'm a VJ at muchmusic lol.
Its only my dream summer job. Why couldnt i get a job working there? I got an internship working at sea world and everyone said i wasnt gonna be able to do that....anyways everytime i go to times square their doors are always locked.
you're on the wrong website, guy.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
yea, when they introduce a hannah montana song, you can switch the videos to cannibal corpse

sorry it had to be said
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by kennyvspenny
you're on the wrong website, guy.

I dont think i am. You just joined and when you get to know people on this site, certain ones help you out on just about anything. The others give stupid comments such as yourself and arent helpful.