Page 1 of 2
As all of you know, the world is supposedly going to come to an end in 2012, according to the Mayan calendar. The Mayan calendar in the past has proven itself worthy from predicting that something terrible would happen on 9/11, and many other catastrophes, but does anyone think that the world is coming to an end in some date of 2012, I'm not quite sure of the exact date.

But if the world would happen to end as the mayan calendar says, what do you think will happen, or discuss what you think about it...
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
technically, the world is not coming to an end, but rather progressing into a different stage, era, whatever. it may be the end, or another beginning of the world

i'm positive and thinking the beginning of a new era.
Search bar before you make threads
there have been like 100 of these threads
Gear:
Epi les paul custom white
Fender hot rod deluxe
Jimi Hendrix wah
EHX big muff pi
Boss DS-1
Monster cables
Will people please just shut the hell up about the f*cking Mayan calendar?
They got owned and don't exist anymore, thus proving they don't know sh*t.
END
OF
STORY
The end of the world isn't going to happen for another billion years. That year is just going to be a change of Age. The Mayans didn't predict the end of the world they just ended the calender for this age, they were going to start a new one for the new age that will be somewhere after 2012.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by MightyAl
END
OF
STORY

LMAO! Yeah, I'm getting sick of lame threads.
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
The Mayan calendar in the past has proven itself worthy from predicting that something terrible would happen on 9/11, and many other catastrophes

Name 5 incl. 9/11?
pffft even Nostradamus said that the world will end in 2012. And Nostradamus is awesome.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by MightyAl
END
OF
STORY

seriously, if they can predict all that other BS, than what about their own downfall? and they say Nostradamus is magical, but he just wrote abunch of random sh@t and people interpret in ways that dont even make sense.
I don't care. As far as I'm concerned, it will be after European Soccer Championships which my country is the host then. So... yeah, I don't care...

My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
Quote by CrackAddict2000
pffft even Nostradamus said that the world will end in 2012. And Nostradamus is awesome.

No he didn't, he said there would be a World War during that time. He never said the world would end, he said that after billions of years, we wouldn't be living in the earth, and that one day the sun would burst into 1 powerful boom that would kill the earth and the planets completely, even though the earth had been dead for quite awhile.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by !normajean!
the Bible also predicted 9/11 and many other events. such as assassinations, the holocaust, terrorist attacks, and even "global warming". its all in The Bible Code. its a pretty good book.

The Bible Code was interesting, but totally a crock of ****. If you take any text and arrange the letters in a grid, you'll find stuff. It's just like backmasting. If you have an imagination, you can find satanic messages by playing any song backwards.
Quote by !normajean!
the Bible also predicted 9/11 and many other events. such as assassinations, the holocaust, terrorist attacks, and even "global warming". its all in The Bible Code. its a pretty good book.

So? The Qur'an and the Torah also predicted these stuff.

Who cares about this, if it's going to happen we can't do **** about it, and making a thread everyday about this isn't helping.
H.G. Wells predicted the Gas Mask

BIG
F*CKING
WHOOP
██████████████████████████████
Quote by smb
Do you think there'll be a thread on this every week until then? I'm seriously bored of these.

Don't open the thread then?
following aimlessly, blindly
through forests smoldereing and black
puddles- milky with the resin of old
the shepherd named christ
and you are his sheep-

creeping,
pacing,
running...

unknown.
Quote by !normajean!

No, the Bible was a story book that some nerd has gone over a million times and formed feeble links with bad events in it to scare people.

Given a few hours and some commitment I could prove that the Bible predicted the dump I took yesterday.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
I guess the world is not going to end.
maby a country will fall, maby something terrible will happen and lots of people will die (ex. some terrorists might do something with nuclear bombs or something) and maby just people will change like you know...when rock was born...when people were hippys...when beatles started to play and stuff like that.
I always think about stuff like that...it's who I am.
But I don't like to think about the end of the world so soon.
Maby after 2000-3000 years but not in 2012.
I belive to Mayans and Nostradamus.
Something is absolutely gonna happen.
but nobody knows what.
just wait and we'll see
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Google FEMA Concentration Camps and read around, and read read read! Knowledge is power... This may be exactly what the terrible occurance may be for 2012.
Quote by XxLloydxX
No he didn't, he said there would be a World War during that time. He never said the world would end, he said that after billions of years, we wouldn't be living in the earth, and that one day the sun would burst into 1 powerful boom that would kill the earth and the planets completely, even though the earth had been dead for quite awhile.

Oh yeah I forgot he mentioned war and not the complete ending of the earth . Thanks for pointing out though.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by NuSiK
seriously, if they can predict all that other BS, than what about their own downfall? and they say Nostradamus is magical, but he just wrote abunch of random sh@t and people interpret in ways that dont even make sense.

+*a big number*
Quote by CoreysMonster
technically, the world is not coming to an end, but rather progressing into a different stage, era, whatever. it may be the end, or another beginning of the world

i'm positive and thinking the beginning of a new era.

"This is the dawning of a new era!
This is the dawning of a new era!
This is the dawning of a new era!
This is so boring, it's a new era!"

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Kozlic
I guess the world is not going to end.
maby a country will fall, maby something terrible will happen and lots of people will die (ex. some terrorists might do something with nuclear bombs or something) and maby just people will change like you know...when rock was born...when people were hippys...when beatles started to play and stuff like that.
I always think about stuff like that...it's who I am.
But I don't like to think about the end of the world so soon.
Maby after 2000-3000 years but not in 2012.
I belive to Mayans and Nostradamus.
Something is absolutely gonna happen.
but nobody knows what.
just wait and we'll see

Why 2000-3000 years and not now? What's the difference?

Global Warming? If it's happening it's going to hit soon (but it's all lies)
Terrorists? Giant Meteor? whatever?

It can all happen now, why do you think that it might only happen in 3000 years
Quote by MightyAl
END
OF
STORY

Stfu, n00b!

But seriously, I vaguely remember reading that the Mayans also predicted that they would be conquered by the Spanish when they did; it was known to them as the ending of the age that they were in at the time.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Why 2000-3000 years and not now? What's the difference?

Global Warming? If it's happening it's going to hit soon (but it's all lies)
Terrorists? Giant Meteor? whatever?

It can all happen now, why do you think that it might only happen in 3000 years

Because before something as bad as the end of the world happens (for causes such as war, global warmings, etc etc) we're going to prevent because humans don't want to die out. We maybe be stupid but we can realize great danger and prevent it right before it happens.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
I predict Jimi Hendrix will come back from the dead in 2012 and kill us all with a crazy mother****ing show

seriously though I couldn't care less
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
i dont really care. if it ends, it ends.

at least im not the only one dying. honestly, knowing that everyone else is in the same situation as me would probably not make it all that bad.
Quote by MightyAl
END
OF
STORY

you get owned by bathing everyday? It's not the Mayan's fault that the spanish never bathed and brought small pox and killed practically everyone.

And as far as the calendar ending, that is all it does. It simply ends. When you predict everything that's going to happen for the next 700 years, you eventually get tired and just kinda give up. That's what happened. They never said "world = dead = 2012" They just got tired of predicting every comet that was going to pass ever.
Quote by blair30
On behalf of my people, Id like to inform you that we have decided to not end the world on that date.

yours trully, John Mayan

?

I'm John Mayan...
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
It will be the ultimate irony:

The internet will get so clogged with 2012 End of days theories and conspiracies that the whole cyberspace structure will colllapse and render mankind into destruction.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
It will be the ultimate irony:

The internet will get so clogged with 2012 End of days theories and conspiracies that the whole cyberspace structure will colllapse and render mankind into destruction.

Self-fulfilling prophecy ftw!
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by MightyAl
END
OF
STORY

They didnt predect getting wiped from the face of the earth did they?
Quote by BadgeMan
I think this is fitting -

e-3-------------------
b---3--3-5-3--------
g-----------------3-4
d-----------------4-5
a-----------------4-5
E-----------------2-3
Page 1 of 2