Hey guys, Whatsup?

I recently bought a Takamine G Series.

And I changed the strings to elixirs and it's buzzing like crazy >< Even when it's in tune.

Anyone help guys?
Are the elixirs the same gauge as the stock strings?

If not, you made need to take the guitar in and get it set up to handle the new strings.
I'm pretty sure it's the same gauge. .12

Do I have to bring it in?

What happens if I lift up the bridge?
If you change from a medium to a light or a light to an extra light that can happen. Takamine's generally come with a decent set up and low action so if you use a lighter gauge string there is less tension on the neck so it isn't pulled forward as far. This the strings buzz from touching the frets.

Other possibility is that the bridge fell out and you have some shims lying on your carpet somewhere that need to go back under the bridge.
Other possibility is that the bridge fell out and you have some shims lying on your carpet somewhere that need to go back under the bridge

You mean saddle instead of bridge.

And I changed the strings to elixirs and it's buzzing like crazy

Whereabouts?
^ Bingo, where along the fretboard are you getting the buzzing? Plus, when are you hearing the buzz, under light/normal pick attack or under hard/heavy attack? Or is it always? These questions are important and you'll find out why as soon as you answer.
I need help as well,I just picked up a Tak EG-341 for my Daughter as a surprise.
Problem is a buzz as well,12th/13 ,fret high E
The guitar is about 11/2 years and in good shape,straight and sounds damed good,aside from the buzz I noticed there were two shims under the bridge)and was curious if I added a sliver under the high end would solve the prob,,,,,,,or,could it be the strings?

I'd just like to get this as close to perfect as I can before I give it to her help
Doh,,k,ignore my question,I have it covered,,man,,old age

Twas an issue with strings and a slight truss rod adjustment.