Does anyone know if you need a licence to busk on the streets in London? Or like anywhere thats not on the underground...
Yes.
You need one to busk anywhere

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Yes, you need a license. Plus, you're only allowed to busk in designated spots and you can't be a spot for longer than a certain time limit.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Not too sure on that, I think the PRS company have something to do with them, but I could be wrong (Not the guitar company btw)
http://www.mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk/playingbroadcastingonline/music_for_businesses/Pages/default.aspx
scout around on there, and if nothing comes up, try contacting them

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by GunsN'tallica
How can I get a licence?

I don't know, but you could maybe hedge your bets and just assume nobody's going to ask you for a licence. Because let's face it, they probably won't.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I don't know, but you could maybe hedge your bets and just assume nobody's going to ask you for a licence. Because let's face it, they probably won't.

Every time I've been to london I've seen buskers moved on, so I'd definately get a licence instead of risking it.

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by dancesisidance
Every time I've been to london I've seen buskers moved on, so I'd definately get a licence instead of risking it.

Depends what part of London.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
You need a Street Trader's License.

Contact your council.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by GunsN'tallica
Does anyone know if you need a licence to busk on the streets in London? Or like anywhere thats not on the underground...

Go to the office of your local council. They'll tell (a) whether you need a lisence, (b) how to go about getting one and (c) what the rules you need follow are.

Quote by dancesisidance
Yes.
You need one to busk anywhere

Not in my shitty town you don't.

Quote by GrEgUms1991
Why do you need a license to busk?

Because God forbid people are allowed to entertain others without having to pay anything to the higher authorities.
Last edited by SomeEvilDude at Apr 5, 2008,