So I just got an 80GIG Zune a few moments ago. And I read the box and requirements. It says I'll need internet.
Now, I may be on the internet right now, but this isn't my computer. I, personally, do not have internet at my house.
My question is: Do I need internet just to download the software at first, or so I need internet for everything I do with the Zune?
Cause I don't wanna open the box and me need internet all the time and then not get my $300 back.
Holy hellfire. I seem to be back.
Idk, but I'm guessing it wants internet for software updates, firmware updates, product registration and stuff like that. I highly doubt you need internet all the time, in fact I'm sure you don't.
I don't need a sig....
yeah you do need internet to get it set up and be able to put songs on it, but after that, you don't ever need to, unless a new update comes around.
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
It's just to download the initial program, so you could download it right now, put it on a disk and install it on yours.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Thank you, you wonderful Pit Goers.

My mother can breathe now. Lol.

Really, thank you all. I love you all.
Holy hellfire. I seem to be back.
you don't have to get the updates for your zune either, i had the 30gb since they came out basically, and i rarely go online since i have dailup, but you'll only need the internet for registring the software, and enabling the zune, to put music on, and enabling the wifi feature.
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Quote by Kate~Chan
Thank you, you wonderful Pit Goers.

My mother can breathe now. Lol.

Really, thank you all. I love you all.

i love you too !
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
The software is already on the disk that came with the Zune.

Basically you only need the internet for software and firmware updates.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
i didnt get a disk with my zune... btw i have an 80 gig too. I absolutely love it! i just wished more people around here had Zunes... i want to try the whole music trading thing...
Quote by rorythefaggot
I am a clock.

What am I?

GO PHILLIES
Quote by TooFast
It's just to download the initial program, so you could download it right now, put it on a disk and install it on yours.

What he said.
"Some of these lyrics are pure black metal nonsense."
Quote by schmyler_taly
Does the 80 Gb have the same texture as an iPod?

No. it has more of a matte type feel to it. It is a lot less glossy, and the screen is huge. It is worth the money and is cheaper than most ipods. You can customize mostly everything about it. There are different wallpapers and backgrounds you can use, and you can add your own photos to use. And the magnetic headphones are pretty cool as well.
Quote by rorythefaggot
I am a clock.

What am I?

GO PHILLIES
Quote by Darkside825
No. it has more of a matte type feel to it. It is a lot less glossy, and the screen is huge. It is worth the money and is cheaper than most ipods. You can customize mostly everything about it. There are different wallpapers and backgrounds you can use, and you can add your own photos to use. And the magnetic headphones are pretty cool as well.

sounds over the top to me... I just want to listen to music, therefore i dnt want any of tht crap customisation, i'm an ipod man myself...
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

The Premium headphones are awesome. I lost my first set, and even though they were 40 dollars, I got another set.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic