Hey, I've decided my sound is starting to sound a lil stale and lifless and hate trying to find sounds on my amp cos i always end up hating them the next day, so tell me how you hve your amp dailed in and ill give ago i wanna try sound fresh sounds and experiement.

Thanks in advance =]
my presence is set at 9 o'clock, and my bass, treble, and mids are at about 1 or 2 o'clock.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
well thats not fair that basically the same as me=P i prefer more presence though. best sound iv got so far with my amp i like to favour the mids a lil though and loosen the bass as randall are bottom heavy
ah i see. my marshall cab gets a lot of midrange. the other day i turned my treble down to about 10 o'clock and i turned my presence up just a tad (11 o'clock) and i liked the sound i got. very thick, lots of bottom end. i left the midrange and the bass the same. the cab that i got is super balanced, lots of midrange, not too much high's and low's but not too little either.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
i use my sterio as an amp but my pedal is set at

level: 5
scoop: like 7ish
drive: between 5 and 7
bass: 6
mid: 4
teble: 7

yeah basicly a metallica like setting
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

It would be kind of nice to know what type of music you want to play with the new setting?
Contour/presence 10
Treble 8.5
Mids 2.5
Bass 8
Level 6
Gets a nice crunchy metalcore type distortion out of my randall. Bassy but not boomy.
pre gain: 12 and pull saturate
treble:12 and pull thick
mids:3-6
bass:12
i have a **** guitar so this is all i can do to mask it with my peavy...

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200