SCHECTER DIAMOND C-7 HELLRAISER BCH

Schecter Diamond C-7 Hellraiser BCH, E-Guitar, Mahogany Body, 3-pcs. Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fretboard, 24 Jumbo Frets, Abalone Gothic Cross Inlays, TonePros Bridge, String-through-Body, Grover Tuners, Black Pearl Binding, 2 x EMG 707 Humbuckers, black Chrome Hardware, Color: Black Cherry
550£/1000$

IBANEZ XPT707FX-GCM

Ibanez XPT707FX-GCM, 7-string E-Guitar, X-Series Xiphos, Mahogany Body, Maple Top, 5-pcs Walnut/Mahogany thru-neck, Rosewood Fretboard, 24 Jumbo Frets, reversed Sharktooth Inlays, Gibraltar Custom-7 Bridge, black Cosmo Hardware, DiMarzio DiActivator7 Humbuckers, Colour: Grey Chameleon, incl. Case & Strap

700£/1300$

What too choose D=

Also, anyone know what the neck lengths are on these two?
Hellraisers are phenomenal guitars.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The Hellraiser.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
I vote for the Ibanez on the strength of the neck.

If you like thin necks, please don't buy the Schecter, it'll feel like a log with frets on it in comparison.
i do love ibanez

but the hellraiser is just such a coool guitar! i meen it doesnt need the crazy shape to be cool, it just is, in the red! yeah, kk hellraiser

im so sorry ibanez, i feel so dirty
Well, would the price-difference justify eventual better hardware (D-activators better than EMG707s?)?

Or does it come down to what neck I prefer?
Neck. The D Activators are superior, but that's just my opinion. They're far less sterile.

But seriously, the neck difference is enormous. I suggest you try them both out.
Yeah, you must try both out. If you like thin necks, the Ibanez is better, but for a thicker neck, go with the Hellraiser. Also you might not like the Xiphos body.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Any noticable difference between the TonePros bridge and the Gibraltar Custom7 bridge?
just got a c7 over a xiphos..i actually tried a PRS before the hellraiser and the build quality and finish were on a par. Pickups suck balls and tuning and intonation are an issue so expect to get sperzels, earvana nut and bareknuckles lol. You can always tell a good electric by playing it acoustically...and this thing sounds amazing unplugged

It is a big chunk of wood but if you are relying on a wizard neck to play fast you need to work on your technique.
i vote for the xiphos, its very comfortable to play, nice fluid neck as well, its thin, but not uber-thin.
I'd go with the Ibanez... even though it doesnt come with EMG's ( )