hey pit,

yeah, i know i shouldn't be looking on the internet for health help.

anyways,

about a week ago i started having some trouble with my ear. at that time i had a pretty severe cold etc etc.

anyways, the symptoms i had are as follows:

at first i had very noticeable pain in my ear, kind of like airplane ear pain when you're coming down. (btw its only the left ear thats the problem)

after that, the pain went away, but i noticed i was hearing things out of pitch with my left ear, like bells and telephone rings and even music would be about a half step flat in my left ear.

that's still happening now. anyways, after that, i started to notice a very high pitched ring in my ear of moderate to low volume, and i started to notice that i was hearing at a MUCH lower volume in my left ear. and i was hearing things much less clearly as well.

anyways, i looked online for some help, and it said i might have a "blocked eustacian tube" but it supposedly should have cleared up by now.

what's wrong with me?

thanks all.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
What's wrong with you? The inability to go to a doctor when you obviously need to.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by aequitasveritas
hey pit,

yeah, i know i shouldn't be looking on the internet for health help.

anyways,

about a week ago i started having some trouble with my ear. at that time i had a pretty severe cold etc etc.

anyways, the symptoms i had are as follows:

at first i had very noticeable pain in my ear, kind of like airplane ear pain when you're coming down. (btw its only the left ear thats the problem)

after that, the pain went away, but i noticed i was hearing things out of pitch with my left ear, like bells and telephone rings and even music would be about a half step flat in my left ear.

that's still happening now. anyways, after that, i started to notice a very high pitched ring in my ear of moderate to low volume, and i started to notice that i was hearing at a MUCH lower volume in my left ear. and i was hearing things much less clearly as well.

anyways, i looked online for some help, and it said i might have a "blocked eustacian tube" but it supposedly should have cleared up by now.

what's wrong with me?

thanks all.

DON'T ASK THE PIT! GO TO A ****ING DOCTOR!

P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Dude, go to a doctor. Seriously...what is with people not wanting to accept that they might have something seriously wrong with them? If it bothers you this much, go to a doctor!
Quote by Ed Hunter
What's wrong with you? The inability to go to a doctor when you obviously need to.

IT's AIDS!

serioslt thoygh, i don't know
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by JewMasatFlex
Dude, go to a doctor. Seriously...what is with people not wanting to accept that they might have something seriously wrong with them? If it bothers you this much, go to a doctor!

Because people think that if that if they ignore it, it will go away...Or that it will get better on its own or nothing will end up happening.

Anyway, I'm not a doctor and I don't think you're going to find one in the Pit. Except maybe House..? He plays the guitar right?
My shredding attracts small birds….

Love
Zelda?
Please ban this retard.
* Reported*

This SAME topic has been done so many times. THE PIT IS NOT A ****ING DOCTOR!
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend